Which user on this site is most likely to actually be a cuck/incel?

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

lostfool

he's joking 99%, he seems miserable and acts like an asshole but he's not serious unless it's jonB or lemshites

1 hour ago, PeterPopoff said:

I'm an old school incel before it was word, didn't lose viriginity until age 23.  Somehow I managed without writing bizarre posts about how we need to give up women's rights, rape all women, or commit acts of terrorism against women.  Incels today are fucking disgrace.

you are not an incel then. holyax is almost 35 years old, almost bald and still dreams of putting his meat in a human body for the first time. 

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, jehurey said:

An easy way to spot an incel/cuck is that they'd sound bitter and would get into a groups of other incels to talk about other guys.

:banderoos:

sounds like me but I'm just gay and a depressed alcoholic and drug/gaming addict :mjcry: 

• Haha 1

Black Hand is a definite cuck. I can see him letting bigger stronger men plough his woman while he plays his own shitty rap music in the background. He'd have a threesome and end up holding the camcorder. :trump:

Not sure what the deal is with jehurey but he spends way to much time arguing with people on here about almost anything. He wouldn't have the time if he had a woman in his life telling him to do shit. 

Edited by Cell