This gen really didn't have any bad AAA rated games like last gen

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RDR2, Witcher 3, BotW, FF7R, Far Cry 5, Last Guardian, Uncharted, Fallout 4

Giving a Zelda game with 4 dungeons, a boring overworld with the same enemies with different color schemes, and no real boss fights a 10/10.   Game is an 8/10 at best. There's some decent i

It’s the greatest game of all time

Giving a Zelda game with 4 dungeons, a boring overworld with the same enemies with different color schemes, and no real boss fights a 10/10. :hest:

Game is an 8/10 at best. There's some decent ideas in the game but as a Zelda game, it sucked and was a huge disappointment.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ike said:

Giving a Zelda game with 4 dungeons, a boring overworld with the same enemies with different color schemes, and no real boss fights a 10/10. :hest:

Game is an 8/10 at best. There's some decent ideas in the game but as a Zelda game, it sucked and was a huge disappointment.

It’s the greatest game of all time:blessed:

• Haha 1
Just now, Ike said:

It's not even in the top 5 Zelda games of all-time. :drake:

It has a 100% better world than another open world games. Way more in depth combat. Requires more skill than the Witcher, and is just the most fun I’ve ever had in an adventure game by a large margin. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Delita said:

It was the first great Zelda since Wind waker. Twilight princess and skyward sword :danylol:

A Link Between Worlds is better. Real dungeons, the same open world design, no stupid breakable weapons. I don't mind the open world design and the exploration and all that, but the shrines sucked period. They were the same puzzles or battle sequences ctrl+c ctrl+v'd all over the place. I liked the atmosphere and setting and the freedom, but the actual Zelda game play was missing. BOTW had 4 semi-dungeons with each beast and 1 real boss in Ganon and no real Zelda items to speak of.

Just now, Ike said:

A Link Between Worlds is better. Real dungeons, the same open world design, no stupid breakable weapons. I don't mind the open world design and the exploration and all that, but the shrines sucked period. They were the same puzzles or battle sequences ctrl+c ctrl+v'd all over the place. I liked the atmosphere and setting and the freedom, but the actual Zelda game play was missing. BOTW had 4 semi-dungeons with each beast and 1 real boss in Ganon and no real Zelda items to speak of.

Was still an amazing game. The shrines are basically tutorials, I don’t care so much about the dungeons as we got a truly open world which wasn’t done on this scale before. The world had so many fun things to explore... I might go back and play some more today :juggle: 

10 minutes ago, Ike said:

The over world puzzles were the Dungeons.. :aitch:

13 minutes ago, Ike said:

It's not my thing. but I know the game is a 9 or 8.9 if I wanna be a hater. I will take the balls to make an exploration game, and change your own genre and still succeed.  I'll take it over Skyward Sword or TP not touching those.  Maybe putting those badass enemies under 11 dungeons out in the real world, with some NPC lore and connections to activate.  Slew out half or more of the dungeons. In fact, 20 real tricky smart ones an camp the rest is even better. Put some shity ones for a power-up. 12 Shrines max. Quality over quantity always.  

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

BOTW is pretty overrated. The open world is empty and outside of the repetitive shrines theres not much side content thats interesting. The dungeons have some neat ideas but they're a downgrade compared to the dungeons from past Zeldas.

It’s the complete opposite of empty. There is something cool behind every corner, top of every mountain, and at the lowest of the rivers. 

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

RDR2, Witcher 3, BotW, FF7R, Far Cry 5, Last Guardian, Uncharted, Fallout 4

Lmao, goddamn. 

I actually agree with all of those, except Witcher 3.