How does someone allow themselves to get so damn fat?

Yesterday I ran into a guy I hadn’t seen since high school who at the time must have been a buck 50 at most and pretty tall for his age. Now the motherfucker is easily pushing 350+ :holeup: Dudes shirt looked like what I use as a blanket. 

Nothing is a better motivator to continue to stay in shape than seeing some fat as fuck couple at a resteraunt and them eating like slobs while sweating profusely and breathing hard like they just ran a marathon. :scust:

5 minutes ago, Delita said:

Lmao Really? :ben: 

no idea :ben:  i'm in good shape, just a beer belly and fat ass. there is a pic of me from like 5 years ago where I was still skinny. 

I might try to get jacked in the next few years just to see how it is, but I never was a fan of big muscles. :jordan3:

I've seen people wearing a fucking tent as clothes. Like what the fuck, can I come in? It's sad though, some have medical conditions and shit but I even feel sorry for the super lazy whales. 

It's always linked to mental illness of some kind. :mjcry: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

I imagine it's hard to stay the appropriate social distance from that guy when he has his own gravitational pull. :kaz:

can you imagine how he takes a shit and clean his own ass? any toilette seat should press rape charges against that monstrum. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, kazuolicious said:

can you imagine how he takes a shit and clean his own ass? any toilette seat should press rape charges against that monstrum. 

image.thumb.png.212352ceef656e73e661ca8f4d254ae5.pngNeeds this to wipe :scust:

• aitch 1

Health issues can definitely exacerbate things. My aunt has a thyroid condition and shes put on 40lbs in less than a year because it makes her always feel hungry.

People who are big just because they can't get enough of shit food definitely have less of an excuse though.

1 hour ago, kazuolicious said:

200.gif

• Geese 1
  • Ben 1