Ghosts of Tsushima Review Embargo Lifts 7am Tuesday July 14

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

GS- 8.0

IGN - 8.0

Meta - 82

FYI IGN doesn't do .5 increments anymore :ben: 

The whole number scoring is bullshit. :shake:

I miss the tenth of point scale. There's a huge difference between a game that's a 9 and a game that's 9.7 or a game that's 8.9 versus 8.1 IMO.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Ike said:

The whole number scoring is bullshit. :shake:

I miss the tenth of point scale. There's a huge difference between a game that's a 9 and a game that's 9.7 or a game that's 8.9 versus 8.1 IMO.

yeah, the .1 scale was great. ha i remember the outrage when a title would get 8.8 or 8.9 at GS :D 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, the .1 scale was great. ha i remember the outrage when a title would get 8.8 or 8.9 at GS :D 

Zelda: Twilight Princess was an epic flop at 8.8 :D 

But after playing it, that's a great score for great game. I also feels the lack of .1 scale cheapens the new games that score 10. God of War was really good but I'd score that a 9.6 instead of a 10. It was really, really good but I don't think it was perfect by any means which is what I feel a 10 signifies.

• Haha 1

I was going to buy this and Paper Mario next Friday but since Paper Mario sounds like a dud I’ll be dedicating my time entirely to this. If this disappoints also though, both games will be remembered as the twin flops

2 minutes ago, Delita said:

I was going to buy this and Paper Mario next Friday but since Paper Mario sounds like a dud I’ll be dedicating my time entirely to this. If this disappoints also though, both games will be remembered as the twin flops

Then you'll have to bite the bullet and go for the red headed step child of the month: Deadly Premonition 2 :troll: 

1 minute ago, nitric said:

I thought I made a prediction in a different thread. Lock this and bump the other one 

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

We already have a thread. 

That's a thread for the trailer, it happening to go that direction has nothing to do with a thread dedicated to the actual premise of scores.

You guys are getting fucking lazy around here.