Geoff Keighley's DualSense hands-on is tommorrow @ 9AM PT.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, not a fan of the two tone myself either.  With all those crevices I bet some people are gonna have REALLY funky controllers after a while      

Posted Images

Just now, -GD- said:

i really hate the white on the controller/system

Yea, not a fan of the two tone myself either.  With all those crevices I bet some people are gonna have REALLY funky controllers after a while :D 

:scust: 

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

Yea, not a fan of the two tone myself either.  With all those crevices I bet some people are gonna have REALLY funky controllers after a while :D 

:scust: 

after a few months with cheeto fingers, that shit is going to look like it has a yeast infection. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

after a few months with cheeto fingers, that shit is going to look like it has a yeast infection. 

:scared: 

Still though, it's the more interesting controller by far.  Can't wait to try it out.. and I think in the future there will be some nice looking special editions of the controller.

7 minutes ago, Remij (not a Lem cant help said:

:scared: 

Still though, it's the more interesting controller by far.  Can't wait to try it out.. and I think in the future there will be some nice looking special editions of the controller.

yeah, i think the system, in general, is going to be great. i can't wait to see what ND and GG do with the SSD and beefy specs. 

dude looks really healthy again and not like a sucked out vampire victim in his 80s. good job on beating cancer! 

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

An old Sony ad that was taken down for *gasp* being racist.

The same ad that you people are laughing at.

Oh look at the party pooper.

He's not laughing at our racist jokes, but wait it is in context!

Tomorrow we'll be harsher, but not today!

This site of all, should not be enforcing any racist rules with such loopholes of users and notoriety. 

you are trying too hard. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

you are trying too hard. 

You of all are trying to enforce any morality here.

Some individual like you who often makes rape jokes.

Yeah you sitting in your moral pedestal.

lmfao.

Like I said, this site is fucked, and the fact that you poor kiddies are trying to enforce a rule that you can't even fulfill makes me laugh.

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Geoff looks dead inside. 

Yea, it's definitely just work for him these days.  He's always so robotic I find... just going through the motions.

He's done a lot of good work and still does IMO.  His "Final Days" series is awesome.. and I mean the VGAs are a fun little distraction.. but yea.