XseX event thread (July 23rd 12pm ET, Pre Show at 11)

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Vini said:

ETWHp_TXkAYcnjF.jpg

You're taking it out of context ffs.  He said that when Covid started under the realization that many people will be out of work this year. fuck off with your shit :patpatpat:

If anything, it shows that MS is so fucking rich that they can wait til things stabilize.. they reasured us that it won't impact anything with regards to launch. .they weren't considering pushing it back and they are not concerned if recession or depression impacts sales.. 

How hard is it to get it through your heads that MS is a trillion dollar corp that are not concerned with these drop in the bucket numbers for a tiny division of their entire company.. Money is flowing in from many other places trust me :D 

Edited by Spicalicious
4 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

I really miss E3 though.  These events can never replicate that E3 feeling.  These youtube creator segments are just garbage.

Wasn't E3 meant to be Content Creator focused this year :holeup:

I do miss the conferences though. I'm sure the main show will be awesome like Sony's was but hearing these youtube ppl is horrendous. 

3 minutes ago, HALOmij said:

I really miss E3 though.  These events can never replicate that E3 feeling.  These youtube creator segments are just garbage.

Yeah pre show sucks but at least they're not showing these indie games in the main event

5 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

You're taking it out of context ffs.  He said that when Covid started under the realization that many people will be out of work this year. fuck off with your shit 

first off you are quoting the wrong guy. and secondly, i know he said that in regard to the corona situation, it was just jokes man. :D  :-*

Just now, madmaltese said:

Wasn't E3 meant to be Content Creator focused this year :holeup:

I do miss the conferences though. I'm sure the main show will be awesome like Sony's was but hearing these youtube ppl is horrendous. 

True :scared: 

5 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

No, Microsoft Xbox and Microsoft Windows gaming show.  Glad I could clear that up.

Just like the companies named Sony and Nintendo have their own shows and conferences.  I didn't think it was that complicated. sheesh :imageproxy:

So it is an Xbox and PC show. Don't get technical with me. All these games will be available on both platforms.