Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Joe Rogan is moving from California to Texas

Why is this shit trending so much on cuckservative news outlets these past few days? :|

Lmao blaming not enough freeeeedum in California from Democrat government with regards to Covid-19. 

Ive known 2 people who moved to Texas and they hated it. Every time I visit my brother In TX who also hates it, it’s depressing as hell to me. Outside of the major cities, there’s literally nothing out there.  LA is overcrowded but I’d a million times have that then empty fields galore

I expect him to start having his BFF Alex Jones on reguarly now that he’s in TX and both of them advertising more far-right crackpot theories on each other’s lame ass podcasts. Guaranteed 

35 minutes ago, Kitad said:

Lmfao living in a big city is so much better than living in a small town for around 400 reasons

what are they smoking

Pretty much. It’s an idea that sounds good on paper but the reality is the positives of a big city far outweigh a small town.

and lmfao at him totally ignoring what part of Texas he’s going to. :will2: All the major cities in TX are Blue Democratically run. What a damn cuck :ccruise:

45 minutes ago, Kitad said:

Lmfao living in a big city is so much better than living in a small town for around 400 reasons

what are they smoking

Unless youre rich as fuck 

51 minutes ago, Kitad said:

what are they smoking

Some friends and I rented a house last week in PA. It was kind of fun to have to big house and tons of land to ourselves but not something I could do for more than 4 or 5 days. Having to drive 15 minutes to head to the stripmall to get anything is annoying. Shitty satellite was annoying. To be fair, currently I have no nightlife going on, galleries and museums are slowly coming back so it wasn't as big of a difference as normal. But I def prefer city life. I can literally get brunch across the street. 

6 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

this is way older than last few days. like months old :|

This was from a podcast uploaded yesterday :willcucked:

What’s old is him saying he’s going to move which I’ve been hearing forever, but now he’s finally doing it.

Good luck with those tornadoes and summers in Texas :mj: 

Just now, Delita said:

This was from a podcast uploaded yesterday :willcucked:

What’s old is him saying he’s going to move which I’ve been hearing forever, but now he’s finally doing it.

Good luck with those tornadoes and summers in Texas :mj: 

I have family there. Haven't heard any of those complaints. Then again, they live in the most hipsterish city there so I'm guessing it's not as "barren". We have tornadoes, water spouts, hurricanes, flooding, humidity, and those issues are overblown in the media IMO. 

Probably as overblown as earthquakes and the san andreas fault :scared:

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Unless youre rich as fuck 

Rich as fuck is an even better reason to live in the city. The biggest downside to living in the city is the housing prices and the sacrifices that have to be made as a result (600 sq ft condo, bad neighbourhood, bad location, etc.), but if you're rich enough to not have to deal any of that it's amazing.

3 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

I have family there. Haven't heard any of those complaints. Then again, they live in the most hipsterish city there so I'm guessing it's not as "barren". We have tornadoes, water spouts, hurricanes, flooding, humidity, and those issues are overblown in the media IMO. 

Probably as overblown as earthquakes and the san andreas fault :scared:

I’m sure Australians think their mutant sized spiders, bats, snakes and animals are all teddy bears and overblown by the media too :ben: 

3 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

It can be annoying but better than midwest dry heat where 90 degrees feels like 200

Agree to disagree. Dry heat doesn't bother me at all, but humid heat is just awful.

If he moves within the cities, those are under control of Democrats, more moderate Democrats, but still. The cities are pretty much like LA, except smaller in size.

He would probably move to an adjacent county which more Christian upper class pricks live........which will be hilarious seeing Joe Rogan try and get along with that.  He could move a bit farther to big open land where he could do redneck activities, but it doesn't look like Rogan is the type of person who does that.

He's not moving to a big city. I imagine he's moving for one reason alone. Income tax.

CA= 13ish %

TX = 0

He just got a $100 MM deal. That's all there is to it.  You think if CA had no Income Tax he'd leave the greatest state in the union for a state that tries its hardest to say the same? :tom: