All Things Politics

USPS mailboxes being confiscated and loaded onto trucks in Oregon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree with you on many parts, specially the 'boy who cried wolf' style reporting that is so popular in north America and how tiring it is. I respect that gut feeling. But it just sucks when no one d

5 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Oh dear God shut up dude. He was clearly talking about the mailboxes. 

Have you still been able to come up with a reason why you tried lecturing us about truth while forgetting all that other stuff that was happening.

Or are you gonna disappear for an hour, all over again?

1 hour ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

do you believe in the truth or just left vs right at all times? Stop being so cultish

This has nothing to with left or right.  Any American politician who says that they're actively going withhold the money that a federal entity needs to ensure a smooth voting process would get through same reaction from me. 

You clowns turn everything in right and left politics that you forget that there is right and wrong...and wrong is wrong :camby:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, jehurey said:

Have you still been able to come up with a reason why you tried lecturing us about truth while forgetting all that other stuff that was happening.

Or are you gonna disappear for an hour, all over again?

They are 2 different things!!! Yes its bad mail sorting machines are being taken away. And the removal of mailboxes and replacement of old ones is a non story that got hyped up on social media. 

Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

They are 2 different things!!! Yes its bad mail sorting machines are being taken away. And the removal of mailboxes and replacement of old ones is a non story that got hyped up on social media. 

So now you have gone off on the tangent of arguing of whether its believable or not that cooke was only talking about mailboxes and NOTHING BUT mailboxes, and he clearly wasn't trying to say that overall claims about the mail being slowed down were false?

Is that where we're at now.................you arguing a tangent, off of somebody's weak-ass excuse?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

So now you have gone off on the tangent of arguing of whether its believable or not that cooke was only talking about mailboxes and NOTHING BUT mailboxes, and he clearly wasn't trying to say that overall claims about the mail being slowed down were false?

Is that where we're at now.................you arguing a tangent, off of somebody's weak-ass excuse?

:|

can you just stop? seriously, i don't even know what you're talking about anymore. Lay off the meth. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

:|

can you just stop? seriously, i don't even know what you're talking about anymore. Lay off the meth. 

Sorry.........pretending to play stupid stopped working for you like 6 months ago.

Either defend what you are trying to argue, or get out of this thread.

I immediately brought up the mail sorting machines.........and you purposely didn't respond to them. You could CLARIFIED yourself right there.

Don't try this shit with me.

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Removing boxes that are next to other boxes will not impact the election results. Stop your hyperbolic mouth breathing. 

this is exactly what i said. Stop twisting in the wind Jehurey. I in no way defending mail sorting machines being shut down. Thats not what this thread was about. I was correcting fake news. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

this is exactly what i said. Stop twisting in the wind Jehurey. 

And then I started listing other stuff that clearly would "impact the election results"

You purposely avoided responding to them.............and once I REPEATEDLY brought them up, again and again and again..........did you retract to "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........I was talking about the mailboxes only":lemming:

You know damn well you were trying to discredit the ENTIRE "leftist" claim that the mail is being impacted.

You're causing another merry-go-round right now............because you just don't know when to quit, and you resort to PLAYING STUPID.

Its not working, buddy. It never works.

58 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And then I started listing other stuff that clearly would "impact the election results"

You purposely avoided responding to them.............and once I REPEATEDLY brought them up, again and again and again..........did you retract to "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........I was talking about the mailboxes only":lemming:

You know damn well you were trying to discredit the ENTIRE "leftist" claim that the mail is being impacted.

You're causing another merry-go-round right now............because you just don't know when to quit, and you resort to PLAYING STUPID.

Its not working, buddy. It never works.

stop.