Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Kim Jong Un orders all pet dogs to be turned over for meat

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/kim-jong-un-orders-north-koreans-to-hand-over-pet-dogs-so-they-can-be-used-as-meat

Kim Jong-un orders North Koreans to hand over pet dogs — so they can be used as meat

'Authorities have identified households with pet dogs and are forcing them to give them up or forcefully confiscating them and putting them down'

:|

On 2020-08-18 at 3:20 AM, bhytre said:

I'd rather put it down myself than give it up like that

you fucking faggut pussy :kaz:  get some backbone, if you won't fight for your dog who else will you fight for? 

I would hide dogs somewhere, if thats even possible in that shithole :mjcry: 

11 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

you fucking faggut pussy :kaz:  get some backbone, if you won't fight for your dog who else will you fight for? 

I would hide dogs somewhere, if thats even possible in that shithole :mjcry: 

Let's hide this creature that has the tendency to bark at anything it hears, especially when left alone :drake:

Let's do this in a rat culture where denouncing each other is rewarded :drake:

Retarded krautkopf :kaz: 

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Let's hide this creature that has the tendency to bark at anything it hears, especially when left alone :drake:

Let's do this in a rat culture where denouncing each other is rewarded :drake:

Retarded krautkopf :kaz: 

:kaz: "please sir, take my dog as an offering for the great kim-un jung, may he enjoy his dinner. sir, please, take my cats as well, no no, sir, I insist. take them all" 

you sound like as if you have a worm as a backbone PUSSY CUCK  :kaz: 

Edited by kazi of Skalitz
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

My dog was alive I can't imagine turning her over to be killed in this way. Then again it's also affluent people in NK, so it's also an issue of your dog your life. I just dont get why someone doesn't just kill this motherfucker tbh. 

It's one of the many odd things about North Korea.

Even during the height of absurdity in communist/fascist regimes: Soviet Union, East Germany, Romania, Pinochet in Chile, or Franco in Spain; is that while people went along with things, even keeping their mouth shut in public, they still knew it was a batshit insane system in place.

So they had dinner table discussions and conversations with friends about the ridiculous nature of their government, or the latest rationale behind the latest rationing to go into effect. Meaning, they still had  - albeit a very limited; form of expression about the inept choices or decisions made by their leaders, factory managers, and mayors.

You won't find that the case in North Korea. Nobody openly says shit, at least until they get out of there, because people end up in camps because of some perceived slight that their parents caused; hell grandparents in some cases, so these children are sometimes born in those same camps. The philosophy of three generations receiving punishment, being that you want to eradicate the entire family line for their inadequate features, and lack of belief in the system.