Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Steve Bannon, grifter extraordinaire, arrested by Postal Agents

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I mean when your at meme levels for your support but it's also done unironically, I don't know what to tell you...

4000.jpg?width=1920&quality=85&auto=form

So last night Trump tweeted a lie about needing a photo ID to get in to the DNC event....which ofcourse was a stupid fucking lie as it was virtual. 15 hours later the tweet is still up and his supporters are still commenting on how the Dems are hypocrites and he's right to call them such a thing. 

re: your pic

I find it interesting that his simps always need to post his fat head on muscular bodies. Like it's a sort of internalized shame they feel that they have to make him more manlier than he really is. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a little bitch boy  

What are you? A postal service detective? 

Yeah, you're stubbornly blind and enthusiastically supportive of complete mediocrity.  *high five*

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Liquid said:

So last night Trump tweeted a lie about needing a photo ID to get in to the DNC event....which ofcourse was a stupid fucking lie as it was virtual. 15 hours later the tweet is still up and his supporters are still commenting on how the Dems are hypocrites and he's right to call them such a thing. 

re: your pic

I find it interesting that his simps always need to post his fat head on muscular bodies. Like it's a sort of internalized shame they feel that they have to make him more manlier than he really is. 

Because this is the reality:

No description available.