Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald Trump nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

Trump might be a moron but we at least can give him credits that he is not a war hungry President like George W Bush was. He prefer trade wars over actual wars and thats commendable.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Well if obama can get a nobel peace prize for drone striking kids, then someone who is actually trying to avoid bloodshed and conflict should as well.

When I think of of conflict resolution, Trump is the first person to come to the mind. 

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

When I think of of conflict resolution, Trump is the first person to come to the mind. 

To be fair, he has reduced conflicts with North Korea, and the middle east. But he will not win because Norwegians despise nationalists.  Most winners are globalists. Trump could bring peace to India and Pakistan and it won't matter because he's a literal Nazi and you cant back down from that kind of hyperbole. 

• "I saved his ass," Trump had said amid the US outcry over Khashoggi's killing, according to Bob Woodward's new book. "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop."
  • The president told Woodward he didn't believe that MBS ordered Khashoggi's murder, though the US and other foreign intelligence services concluded that he did order the attack.

Sounds like a peaceful guy. :drake:

20 minutes ago, Ike said:
  • "I saved his ass," Trump had said amid the US outcry over Khashoggi's killing, according to Bob Woodward's new book. "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop."
  • The president told Woodward he didn't believe that MBS ordered Khashoggi's murder, though the US and other foreign intelligence services concluded that he did order the attack.

Sounds like a peaceful guy. :drake:

He touched the orb