Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Racist racial pandering is no longer working for democrats

It's fascinating how people who act like systemic racism is this unfathomable flight of fantasy but are able to spot "racial pandering" 100 miles away in the dark. (FUN FACT: It's always racial pandering to these people.) Who also often are the "I'm in the middle but hate the left and complain about the left constantly and regurgitate far-right propaganda but I'm totally in the middle....but hate the left. 

Like who the fuck are you Cocke to even talk shit about pandering? For someone with your track record of making a complete fucking fool of yourself on a daily basis you stomp hard like you're some fucking MENSA hitman or something.  By what fucking lens of reality are you the authority on how blacks are being pandered to in America? Why do you keep saying stupid shit? 

Racists and pedophiles are the most oppressed people in the world. It's quite the discrimination, and very sad and ignorant. Hopefully one day pedophiles and racists can see eye to eye, unite, and create their own civil rights movement so they don't get discriminated against. That's the tolerant society I want to live in. 

• dead 1
19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's fascinating how people who act like systemic racism is this unfathomable flight of fantasy but are able to spot "racial pandering" 100 miles away in the dark. (FUN FACT: It's always racial pandering to these people.) Who also often are the "I'm in the middle but hate the left and complain about the left constantly and regurgitate far-right propaganda but I'm totally in the middle....but hate the left. 

Like who the fuck are you Cocke to even talk shit about pandering? For someone with your track record of making a complete fucking fool of yourself on a daily basis you stomp hard like you're some fucking MENSA hitman or something.  By what fucking lens of reality are you the authority on how blacks are being pandered to in America? Why do you keep saying stupid shit? 

And what are the democrats doing to fight systemic racism?  Have you ever thought that people just want to be treated as people and treating people based on their race is part of the systemic racism? 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
44 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And what are the democrats doing to fight systemic racism?  Have you ever thought that people just want to be treated as people and treating people based on their race is part of the systemic racism? 

Have you ever stopped and thought "I'm a white guy in Canada asking a black/hispanic American if he's ever thought about how POC in America want to be treated?

Mind you, this is weeks after you frankly stated that you wouldn't accept things Black people have to experience on a regular basis. 

As for Dems and what they are doing for Black People...I think you've been dunked on enough in your own thread. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Have you ever stopped and thought "I'm a white guy in Canada asking a black/hispanic American if he's ever thought about how POC in America want to be treated?

Mind you, this is weeks after you frankly stated that you wouldn't accept things Black people have to experience on a regular basis. 

As for Dems and what they are doing for Black People...I think you've been dunked on enough in your own thread. 

and this is your deflection

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

and this is your deflection

No, this is either you being too self absorbed or too stupid to realize that you're arguing out of your depth, on so many different levels. It's often hard for narcissist    to empathize or rationalize anything that doesn't directly affect them but like this is monumental obliviousness. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, this is either you being too self absorbed or too stupid to realize that you're arguing out of your depth, on so many different levels. It's often hard for narcissist    to empathize or rationalize anything that doesn't directly affect them but like this is monumental obliviousness. 

You're calling me self absorbed? Did you even watch the video? Maybe youre into dividing people by race and gender like the good old days but the majority do not want this and they are sick of the pandering bullshit. It's fake, it's a fraud, stop supporting it.

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You're calling me self absorbed? Did you even watch the video? Maybe youre into dividing people by race and gender like the good old days but the majority do not want this and they are sick of the pandering bullshit. It's fake, it's a fraud, stop supporting it.

Oh, Shortbread. People also want to never have their bikes stolen, or get cheated on, or get diarrhea. Simply ignoring things or pretending they dont exist doesnt make things true. 

Meanwhile, straight racism  still working great for the Republicans decades after the Southern Strategy.

Racial gerrymandering and Racial Voter suppression still core to their tactics (as seen in leaked documents).  Most hate groups found in Red counties, including the right wing KKK and right wing Neo Nazis. Lease diverse senate and congress by exponential margins. Lowest % of minority votes by exponential margins (Trump's rallies are almost all white too lol).  Make up almost all domestic terror recently which involves shooting up Jews, Women (incels), or Blacks. Trump saw a tiny uptick in white women votes after his racist attack on blacks in suburbs. Still the party of Prison and War on Drugs (aka black slaves 2020)

'The politics of racial division': Trump borrows Nixon's 'southern strategy'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/05/donald-trump-richard-nixon-southern-strategy

Edited by Substatic
13 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Reminds me the left in Europe, before the Islam demographic they a  very unpopular marginalized political movement, and appealing to  Muslims gave the a reliable political base to become politically relevant.

1. The center-right/right n EU is closer to the Democrats in USA. USA's left isn't that far left compared to EU.

2. The American  "left" or Democrats in general get more votes than Republicans, and are more popular nationally. Their policies work better overall too.

Edited by Substatic
5 hours ago, Substatic said:

1. The center-right/right n EU is closer to the Democrats in USA. USA's left isn't that far left compared to EU.

2. The American  "left" or Democrats in general get more votes than Republicans, and are more popular nationally. Their policies work better overall too.

And both love blowing shit up