Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

2020 United States presidential debates thread

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Don't shoot the messenger, be mad with your folks cabron :umad:

Except its not a real valid poll, because its a TV-twitter poll, which can be brigaded by Trumptards.

Which it almost certainly was.

Like I said...you're down to telemundo tv polls. LOL

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is nothing to debate. Biden got steam rolled by Donald Trump.    you want someone who gets streamrolled as a president? Lmfao. It’s over, Trump is gonna win by a larger margin than last t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

https://www.newsweek.com/66-percent-spanish-speaking-americans-telemundo-poll-think-trump-just-won-debate-1535176

66 Percent of Spanish-Speaking Americans in Telemundo Poll Think Trump Just Won the Debate

Get fukt,

Six in 10 debate watchers said former Vice President Joe Biden did the best job in Tuesday's debate, and just 28% say President Donald Trump did, according a CNN Poll of debate watchers conducted by SSRS.

And I'm willing to permanent IP ban bet this pollster has a higher general accuracy rating than Telemundo Twitter (LMAO!) Poll. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/pollster-ratings/

Edited by Substatic
13 minutes ago, bhytre said:

yeah yeah they're all being brigaded by drumpfers and it's real when you have no factual evidence that it happened because Jederpey :trump2:

:patpatpat:

You're literally posting a twitter account thats a pro-trump twitter account for a poll that nobody is talking about.

You just provided the evidence that only Trumptards were looking at this poll. LOL

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

like I said, go fume at them not the messenger :umad:

And I'm responding with even more solid information,

Six in 10 debate watchers said former Vice President Joe Biden did the best job in Tuesday's debate, and just 28% say President Donald Trump did, according a CNN Poll of debate watchers conducted by SSRS.

aka I'm beating you.

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I think I should post more Telemundo links didn't know it triggered people here so much :lebron:

you should.

we need to comedy of seeing you cling to a telemundo twitter poll.

its hilarious.

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

66% of Spanish speaking Telemundo viewers thought Trump won the debate :lebron:

No, it was a twitter poll. The news station didn't conduct the poll on their own, they just posted a poll on twitter, which can be accessed by anybody without having to watch Telemundo.

Which isn't an actual scientific poll.

I mean, here is the actual tweet.:

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Trump showed the people why he will win last night. Joe would get walked on by the rest of the world, he simply cannot compete with Trump, how would he compete with Vladimir? 

There's a reason why 66% of Spanish speaking Telemundo viewers thought Trump won the debate, they generally don't like weak looking men and Biden does look frail and weak :lebron: