All Things Politics

2020 United States presidential debates thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is nothing to debate. Biden got steam rolled by Donald Trump.    you want someone who gets streamrolled as a president? Lmfao. It’s over, Trump is gonna win by a larger margin than last t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Telemundo :umad:

Twitter poll.

This is what you're clinging onto.

I don't think you understand.......I don't want you to stop talking about telemundo.:tom:Please, keep it going. As much as you can.

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Most Americans disagree with you 3.

Could be, I just posted a Telemundo poll where it says that 66% os Spanish speaking viewers throught Trump won the debate and it seems to have struck a nerve. Maybe because it says something about Spanish speaking viewers, is that it?  :lebron:

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Could be, I just posted a Telemundo poll where it says that 66% os Spanish speaking viewers throught Trump won the debate and it seems to have struck a nerve. Maybe because it says something about Spanish speaking viewers, is that it?  :lebron:

No it doesn't. because it a twitter poll, which means you don't have to be a spanish viewer.

You just needed to have come across the tweet to vote and affect the numbers in the poll.

So, specifically, you are wrong that this is indicative of Telemundo tv viewers because it was conducted on twitter, and you can't guarantee that the people who participated in the poll were solely Telemundo spanish viewers.

But you can keep TRYING to say that.:lebron:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

You act as if right wing people are on stand-by to fill in a Telemundo poll, I think you're a bit in denial :lebron:

guess who was desperate enough to pull up the telemundo twitter poll in the first place?

:lebron:.........................:drake:

55 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It already was explained by another poster IN THIS VERY SAME THREAD on the previous page.

So...........you just confirmed to us that you are so stupid you didn't even check this thread before posting this.

It really is great when you do that.

You think your behavior on this site is smart, in contrast? 

100 random Twitter polls with thousands of votes are more accurate to get a general idea of what people are thinking than a poll on CNN or Fox news that will get a majority of votes from the left or right leaning people they attract 

Remember Hillary's favorable polls and what happened? :lebron:

Debate commission is now talking about giving moderators the ability to cut off their microphones:

Debate commission to make changes in wake of first debate - The Boston Globe

Yvonne Abraham
5-6 minutes

NEW YORK (AP) — The presidential debate commission says it will soon adopt changes to its format to avoid a repeat of the disjointed first meeting between President Donald Trump and Democrat Joe Biden.

The commission said Wednesday the debate “made clear that additional structure should be added to the format of the remaining debates to ensure a more orderly discussion of the issues.”

One possibility being discussed is to give the moderator the ability to cut off the microphone of one of the debate participants while his opponent is talking, according to a person familiar with the deliberations who was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The next presidential debate is a town hall format scheduled for Oct. 15 in Miami.

Trump is going to bail on the debates if they do that, guaranteed.:lawl:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Poor guy, he's in a world of butthurt.

Buh buh teh twitter polls are real!!:lemming:

Hillary's favorable 'official' polls were WRONG :trump2:and there's nothing you can deny about it, that's why you left that part of my post out and decided to fume profusely :lebron:

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Hillary's favorable 'official' polls were WRONG :trump2:and there's nothing you can deny about it, that's why you left that part of my post out and decided to fume profusely :lebron:

I sent this dude back to 2016 talking about Hillary.

That's how bad its gotten for him.:lawl::lawl::lawl: