All Things Politics

2020 United States presidential debates thread

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is nothing to debate. Biden got steam rolled by Donald Trump.    you want someone who gets streamrolled as a president? Lmfao. It’s over, Trump is gonna win by a larger margin than last t

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Remij said:

It's insane to me that you can have a US president in the year 2020 who wont condemn white supremacy on the global stage. :( 

That was main fuck up. I’m seeing that all over my social media.

6 hours ago, Delita said:

Comments from Trump fans on Fox News YouTube channel are saying Chris Wallace came in with an obvious agenda, he needs to be fired, he played it easy with Biden while asking trump harder hitting questions like his tax returns and how Fox is turning into cnn. Fuck these people are straight cancer :lul:

Lol I thought he was extremely objective and his questions were fair. 

Rofl,

Merriam-Webster shares definitions of 'stand back' and 'stand by' after Trump Proud Boy comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/518898-merriam-webster-shares-definitions-of-stand-back-and-stand-by-after-trump

How the fuck hard can it be to just simply condemn these types of groups, just fucking say it.

Edited by Substatic
9 hours ago, bhytre said:

Do that and come back to me, you just posted a left leaning news site's poll with the expected results. I just searched on twitter and the numerous polls mostly lead to Trump winning   :reg: 

online twitter poll =/= scientific polling.

The only scientific pollster so far has Biden obliterating Trump. And it's a highly accurate pollsters, historically. 

Apparently people don't like it when someone just talks over everyone like a retard while saying insanely outlandish bullshit.

Edited by Substatic
3 hours ago, Voidler said:

Bernie would have murdered Trump in this debate. Biden is useless

Nobody can murder Trump in a debate he will bulldoze over anyone. Biden actually did way better than I was expecting

24 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nobody can murder Trump in a debate he will bulldoze over anyone. Biden actually did way better than I was expecting

Bulldoze in a fashion that would get you disqualified in a real debate. Talking over everyone and spamming insanity might have hurt him looking at one of the polls.

33 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Tulsi/Yang 2024

Thread is about the debate.

if you don't have anything to say about the debate and what happened at the debate, don't be here.

Go cry somewhere else.

Even Fox & Friends can't defend him, besides throwing out the possibility that Trump had trouble hearing.

Yeah, good idea to throw out there here in the last month of the election season. Trump is getting too senile that he couldn't understand a simple-worded, short question, slowly delivered to him by Chris Wallace.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Bulldoze in a fashion that would get you disqualified in a real debate. Talking over everyone and spamming insanity might have hurt him looking at one of the polls.

Probably. We'll see. 

I think what hurt him is Covid. Without it this race would be tight.