Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

2020 United States presidential debates thread

Just now, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

who? 

You are anti-Democrat, so you clearly come here to help Trump and his interests.

Here, let's get meta:

Chris Wallace voice: Will you condemn Donald Trump and Donald Trump fans, and call them racists, right here and now?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is nothing to debate. Biden got steam rolled by Donald Trump.    you want someone who gets streamrolled as a president? Lmfao. It’s over, Trump is gonna win by a larger margin than last t

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

You are anti-Democrat, so you clearly come here to help Trump and his interests.

Here, let's get meta:

Chris Wallace voice: Will you condemn Donald Trump and Donald Trump fans, and call them racists, right here and now?

I didn't vote for him and won't vote for him. What the fuck are you talking about 

1 minute ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I didn't vote for him and won't vote for him. What the fuck are you talking about 

I didn't ask if you voted for him, did I?

You just failed.

Here I'll give you a second chance to answer it:

You're not stupid enough to avoid it again, are you?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I didn't ask if you voted for him, did I?

You just failed.

Here I'll give you a second chance to answer it:

You're not stupid enough to avoid it again, are you?

Youre seriously asking a black guy to condemn white supremacy? 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Nobody can murder Trump in a debate he will bulldoze over anyone. Biden actually did way better than I was expecting

Barack would have shredded Trump, but there are few politicians that have his level of actual capability and likeability. 

The one moment that honestly hurt to see what Biden let Trump get away with his biggest lie of the night, to which Biden of all people should have been prepared to call out Trump on. 

I actually yelled at my TV on that one. 

1 minute ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Youre seriously asking a black guy to condemn white supremacy? 

And you just failed again.

Congrats on being as stupid as I thought you were.

Once again, I'm sorry your racist candidate ended up looking like a racist last night.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Barack would have shredded Trump, but there are few politicians that have his level of actual capability and likeability. 

The one moment that honestly hurt to see what Biden let Trump get away with his biggest lie of the night, to which Biden of all people should have been prepared to call out Trump on. 

I actually yelled at my TV on that one. 

The discussion on Trump's campaign rallies and how nobody has died from them?

That was a big miss by Biden, because he could justifiably yelled out loud in response to that one: "Herman Cain is DEAD because he went to one of your rallies."

And Trump would've absolutely been bumbling trying to explain that one, or even worse, pretend that he doesn't know what Biden is talking about.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And you just failed again.

Congrats on being as stupid as I thought you were.

Once again, I'm sorry your racist candidate ended up looking like a racist last night.

You should probably stop the line of thought jehurey.  

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Yeah the "Biden looks senile" strategy by the Trump campaign completely failed last night.

Fox & Friends ended up having to say that Trump had trouble hearing in order to defend his failure to condemn white supremacy.

So, Fox news is literally trying to say that Trump was too senile last night.

That's how bad its gotten for Trump. (and you).:drake:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah the "Biden looks senile" strategy by the Trump campaign completely failed last night.

Fox & Friends ended up having to say that Trump had trouble hearing in order to defend his failure to condemn white supremacy.

So, Fox news is literally trying to say that Trump was too senile last night.

That's how bad its gotten for Trump. (and you).:drake:

can you explain?

2 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

can you explain?

It already was explained by another poster IN THIS VERY SAME THREAD on the previous page.

So...........you just confirmed to us that you are so stupid you didn't even check this thread before posting this.

It really is great when you do that.