Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Conservative Community Thread

:monkas:ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE A CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :monkas:

This forum is for like minded conservatives who care about their country, general chit chat, and complaining about the problems of their liberal cities. Generally we are the shadow people of the world. We control the world. We run things behind the scenes. Liberals are not allowed in this thread!!!! if you come in you'll get banned!!! 

I made this thread because we're attacked everywhere on the forum for everything. I hope the election stuff is over soon. 

Now that the liberals are gone and only conservatives are reading this... this is the last chance you can join the Alt-Right. I have 3 spots left open, with a small fee. Reserve your place now and be part of history. Please, send me a DM with your name, phone number, and credit card info, and we can begin the initiation process. 🥰

4 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Now that the liberals are gone and only conservatives are reading this... this is the last chance you can join the Alt-Right. I have 3 spots left open, with a small fee. Reserve your place now and be part of history. Please, send me a DM with your name, phone number, and credit card info, and we can begin the initiation process. 🥰

image0.jpg

Edited by Substatic
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Being a conservative on this forum just invites complete & unwarranted toxicity. Im glad we're going to be nuking it all to hell soon.

The left fears the conservative samurai :dame: 

Seven Samurai - Seven Samurai est-il sur Netflix – FlixList

12 hours ago, bhytre said:

The left fears the conservative samurai :dame: 

Seven Samurai - Seven Samurai est-il sur Netflix – FlixList

Your man Trump is no samurai. Your man Trump refused to bow to the Japanese emperor, the lowest most dishonorable insult to the proud island nation. Trump is an insult, and I’m glad he lost, for the sake of JAPAN! The only way Trump can redeem his honor, in this disgraced form, is to commit a proud act of sepukku. 

9BA997CB-42D2-42FA-97A3-6CAEC0288726.jpeg

On 2020-11-05 at 7:16 PM, GeorgeW1000 said:

:monkas:ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE A CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :monkas:

This forum is for like minded conservatives who care about their country, general chit chat, and complaining about the problems of their liberal cities. Generally we are the shadow people of the world. We control the world. We run things behind the scenes. Liberals are not allowed in this thread!!!! if you come in you'll get banned!!! 

I made this thread because we're attacked everywhere on the forum for everything. I hope the election stuff is over soon. 

I don't think you guys are attacked much here unless you're being overtly stupid/racist. 

I consider myself left leaning but I have a lot of conservative beliefs and also I believe in balance. I think the friction between the forces of progress and forces of tradition is very important. Otherwise you get unchecked progressivism like communism or unchecked traditionalism like fascism. It's all laid out for us in the last century, it's hell on both sides. 

Edited by Vini
3 hours ago, Vini said:

I don't think you guys are attacked much here unless you're being overtly stupid/racist. 

I consider myself left leaning but I have a lot of conservative beliefs and also I believe in balance. I think the friction between the forces of progress and forces of tradition is very important. Otherwise you get unchecked progressivism like communism or unchecked traditionalism like fascism. It's all laid out for us in the last century, it's hell on both sides. 

I think I do get attacked all the time, but not as much as the people who are racist / sexist / transphobic. You do have a point. Lol