Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The US reported more than 2,100 deaths in a single day. Things are projected to get worse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll help you think for yourself here. Are you saying that there has been no reporting of flu or pneumonia deaths during COVID?    or   Are you stating that the numbers for both ar

I broke down the similar numbers for @Cooke (not admin cant helpwith the death rate...... give him a second... math is not his strong point. 

Ive never been against mask wearing or social distancing. It sucks, but I do it like im told. I was advocating for a much harsher total lockdown rather than a half assed one. At least with a complete

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

When is this shit getting a fucking vaccine ffs.

End of the year at the earliest right now for the most vulnerable and health care workers. It should be available for the general public, hopefully by April/May.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

But Dr Twinblade and his associate Cooke told us that it's getting weaker 😐

It was. Until it started spreading like wildfire and Americans didn't give a shit about social distancing anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It was. Until it started spreading like wildfire and Americans didn't give a shit about social distancing anymore. 

Except that is not what people who know much more about this than anyone saying.  They said it mutated into a more contagious form not getting weaker.  

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201113/study-new-coronavirus-mutation-accelerates-spread

7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Except that is not what people who know much more about this than anyone saying.  They said it mutated into a more contagious form not getting weaker.  

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20201113/study-new-coronavirus-mutation-accelerates-spread

Ah yes. The mutation did make it more contagious but the survival rate rose at the same time. That is what we meant by weaker. Not that it was any less contagious but it was killing less people based on total infections. 

46 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

But if it was weaker less people should be dying even if they aren't social distancing.....because you know it's weaker... 

Sounds like if you don't follow the guidelines more people get sick and die.... who would have thought this? Amirite? 

35 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ah yes. The mutation did make it more contagious but the survival rate rose at the same time. That is what we meant by weaker. Not that it was any less contagious but it was killing less people based on total infections. 

No, you don't understand death rate.  The death rate dropped because more and more people are getting tested.  It wasn't going to stay around 3% forever.  The death rate initially was higher because only people with significant symptoms were being tested.  

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

But if it was weaker less people should be dying even if they aren't social distancing.....because you know it's weaker... 

Sounds like if you don't follow the guidelines more people get sick and die.... who would have thought this? Amirite? 

You were confused last time we talked about this and once again are confused. It was about the ratio of people with the disease and and those that die. The amount of people with the disease is far outpacing the rate of people dying from the disease. 

Let's say you have 100 people with Covid and 2 die

Now lets say you have 1000 people with Covid and 4 die

Yes more people have died but the survival percentage is much higher. I know it's confusing but seriously..  

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You were confused last time we talked about this and once again are confused. It was about the ratio of people with the disease and and those that die. The amount of people with the disease is far outpacing the rate of people dying from the disease. 

Let's say you have 100 people with Covid and 2 die

Now lets say you have 1000 people with Covid and 4 die

Yes more people have died but the survival percentage is much higher. I know it's confusing but seriously..  

Hey Retard,  it's been 9 months and you still don't understand that it's a highly infectious disease that has killed more people in 9 months than anything over the last century. 

That's why we had the lockdown to prevent it from spreading so quickly.  The % of survival doesn't matter when it spreads so quickly because the actual number of people dying is staggering. 

You have been wrong on every turn with this and continue to be. 

It was supposed to be gone by the summer, it was supposed to get weaker and car crashes were deadlier...

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey Retard,  it's been 9 months and you still don't understand that it's a highly infectious disease that has killed more people in 9 months than anything over the last century. 

That's why we had the lockdown to prevent it from spreading so quickly.  The % of survival doesn't matter when it spreads so quickly because the actual number of people dying is staggering. 

You have been wrong on every turn with this and continue to be. 

It was supposed to be gone by the summer, it was supposed to get weaker and car crashes were deadlier.... clown. 

Hey dumbfuck. I've never denied its deadly. I tell people to put their fucking masks on properly all day. 

It was better in the summer,  you can't deny that. But as it's seasonal like the flu it has come back hard. We can't socially distance as easy indoors, and it spreads far easily indoors as more of us are inside during fall and winter. It's common sense. Twat

9 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Hey dumbfuck. I've never denied its deadly. I tell people to put their fucking masks on properly all day. 

It was better in the summer,  you can't deny that. But as it's seasonal like the flu it has come back hard. We can't socially distance as easy indoors, and it spreads far easily indoors as more of us are inside during fall and winter. It's common sense. Twat

9 months later and you still don't understand how infectious it is.. which leads to the bigger problem of more people dying. 

It was "better" in the summer because leading up to the summer we were all. locked down and socially distanced. 

The states that opened up early saw RECORD BREAKING NUMBERS in the summer.  Did you forget?  

And once people stopped socially distancing... BAM.. numbers went up again. 

Clueless fuck. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I know you get boners over terrible news but seriously, its ok to try to find the bright side once in awhile you miserable fucks.

Me stating facts mean I like terrible news?.... You're getting dumber by the second bro 🤣