Forbes - Why the Xbox Series X is 2020's Biggest Gaming Disappointment

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

When you try to make something seem like it's a must have and a defining reason to own the system and no one buys it; you're going to hear about it.

You sheep are retarded, stay in your fucking lane idiots 

So Xbox hasn't been a must have for 7 years. :kaz:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This article is dumb because nobody should be disappointed with a Series X. Microsoft spent almost the entire last gen showing you exactly what you're getting when you buy a Microsoft console: fuck al

@DynamiteCop @JonB @MalaXmaS @Spicalicious @Vini  

LEMMINGS PLAYING TETRIS AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY DEMON SOULS MM AND WHAT ELSE?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

UK charts, which you guys post all the time. It charted at #7 then vanished, hasn't shown back up.

Neither game vanished. 

MM was #4 on and Demon Souls was #16 on the UK chart for the month. (Boxed sales only).  When the full European chart comes out both will obviously be higher. 

Both games will also be in the top 10 for NPD next week.  So your "no one bought it" narrative falls flat on its face. 

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Neither game vanished. 

MM was #4 on and Demon Souls was #16 on the UK chart for the month. (Boxed sales only).  When the full European chart comes out both will obviously be higher. 

Both games will also be in the top 10 for NPD next week.  So your "no one bought it" narrative falls flat on its face. 

Yeah... no... Not being in the top 10 is off the charts and a fucking flop. I'm not letting you faggots rewrite history when it's convenient for you.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah... no... Not being in the top 10 is off the charts and a fucking flop. I'm not letting you faggots rewrite history when it's convenient for you.

Hey retard the European charts aren't out as yet and PS5 has two exclusives on the UK chart.  

For launch that's great you dense OX.  Millions of people still own Switches, PS4s, and Xbox1s.  PS5 and Series X just launched and have sold a few hundred thousand in the UK.   This fact that PS5 has exclusives charting means people are buying those games with their system you clown. 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard the European charts aren't out as yet and PS5 has two exclusives on the UK chart.  

For launch that's great you dense OX.  Millions of people still own Switches, PS4s, and Xbox1s.  PS5 and Series X just launched and have sold a few hundred thousand in the UK.   This fact that PS5 has exclusives charting means people are buying those games with their system you clown. 

Fuck off idiot 

43 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Sheeo arent playing any games, period. And lmfao at goobs obsession over dyno. IRL in the closet LOL

let me know when I start making threads dedicated to DynamiteCop the way you make multiple threads dedicated to your man crush Jehurey 🤣

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

let me know when I start making threads dedicated to DynamiteCop the way you make multiple threads dedicated to your man crush Jehurey 🤣

Let me know when you stop responding to every post he makes LOL

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Let me know when you stop responding to every post he makes LOL

Says that guy making 50 page threads dedicated to your love for Jehurey 🤣

Slow Jonny wants to talk about anything except next gen games on Xbox... lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan