Cyberpunk is not even good enough to be considered Polish Trash

• No NPC Day/Night cycle. NPCs spawn and despawn outside of the player's view.

• If an NPC is doing an action, they will do that action forever until the player moves.

• NPCs that are not story/side quest related have one dialog reply.

• If one NPC is assaulted, every other NPC in a large circle around the player will crouch to the floor in the same animation, even if they did not see the original assault.

• NPCs in a car will follow a specific route. If the route is even slightly interupted, for example by your car, they will cease to move forever until you remove the obstruction.

• NPCs in a car will not attempt to move or exit their vehicle if you assault them with bullets/another vehicle.

• NPCs will not acknowledge the player if they run the player over with their car.

• NPCs will not attempt to steal their vehicle back if you steal it from them.

• NPCs will not attack you or defend themselves in any way or form, even if engaged upon with just fists.

• Police spawn around the player's vision when the player is wanted, forever, until they attempt to hide or drive away.

• Police to not attempt to question, warn, or arrest the player for even the smallest crime commited, for example if you bump into them or accidently enter a private area.

• Police are incapable of driving cars and chasing the player if they drive away.

• Police will not attack hostile targets like Gangs if they are not already doing so in an activity.

• Police will know if the player has attacked an NPC in the middle of the badlands and spawn next to the player, without vehicles.

• NPCs will rarely thank or acknowledge the player if they are helped by the player.

• Scripted NPCs that have dialog will say their dialog then proceed to stand there forever. They will also repeat the same dialog if the player leaves the area and visits again later.

I don't even know wtf to call this. :kaz:

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The NPC spawning stuff is pretty retarded. There was a fat black dude walking down the street, I happened to turn around and when I turned back his model had been replaced by a skinny white girl :ben: it was just so jarring

how the FUCK did they think this was ready to ship :lul: 

• dead 1

To be fair I never expected the game to emulate GTA's mechanics or systems, this is still a open world RPG at heart like Witcher 3, it just happens to be set in a dense city where theres cars and traffic so they have to implement that stuff somehow, even if its not done in the most elegant way.

I have not played this game long enough yet to give it my full verdict, but so far I'm okay with it.

I did not like the hype everyone was giving this game prior to launch.

Also got into a little spat with wccftech users on rather this game is a role-playing game or in my opinion a 'cyber-punk themed' action adventure game. 

I think labeling this as a RPG set the bar way too high, as it will be graded against the ranks of other CDPR games like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, a legit western RPG, or gems like Dragon Age Origins.   The cyber-punk styles games from 90s were never classified as RPGs.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The NPC spawning stuff is pretty retarded. There was a fat black dude walking down the street, I happened to turn around and when I turned back his model had been replaced by a skinny white girl :ben: it was just so jarring

That's racist bro.

We've greatly enhanced our crowd and community systems to create the most believable city in any open-world game to date

The city streets are bustling with crowds of people from all facets of life, all living their lives, with a full day/night cycle

Cyberpunk 2077's new real-time AI systems will allow for incredible dynamism. Thousands of NPCs will have actual daily routines throughout Night City's six districts, including a ton of robust and varied characters with cyborg implants, unique designs and animations, and day and night cycles.

Bigger frauds than Hello Games. :rofl:

third thingy 

NPCs that are not story/side quest related have one dialog reply.

this is not true. don't even need to read the rest if it's just blatant lies. that was easy.... :reg: