Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump is the WORST President in United States History.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do it bitch. You still modding  here is a joke. Don’t take another bet again

Fuck you and your threats to ban people.  You should be banned.  Shit mod

Oh yah, Trumpblade was in here slinging his dignity for Trump hard when the pandemic started. 

So here is the tally of people who have conspired to work against Trump during his one term to make him look bad.

1. Dems
  2. CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC/NYT/WP
  3. FBI
  4. CIA
  5. China
  6. Federal Judges
  7. UN
  8. WHO
  9. Bill Barr
  10. SCOTUS
  11. Mike Pence
  12. The Fed
  13. Hospitals and Doctors
  14. Twitter
  15. Fox News
49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This was before you came back.

Him and Cooke were convinced it would work... because Trump said so 🤣😂🤣😂

They were also anti-quarantine. They weren't anti-mask but they played in the gray there. They both get a steady fix of white aggrieved male media and I think they get a bit confused from time to time. 

22 minutes ago, nitric said:

Apparently one of the best. Lol.

Don’t forget he also had his charity settle because his “charity” was stealing money from Veterans Charity Organizations, he also ignored intel that Putin was putting bounties on our troops, and also had his Sec. of Defense quit and write a letter pretty much saying Trump prefers dictators to our allies. 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

Don’t forget he also had his charity settle because his “charity” was stealing money from Veterans Charity Organizations, he also ignored intel that Putin was putting bounties on our troops, and also had his Sec. of Defense quit and write a letter pretty much saying Trump prefers dictators to our allies. 

and for some reason wanted to end DACA when it has benefited  multiple industries and the economy.  Fuck him and fuck his supporters.

Edited by nitric
4 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Yes he is the worst president in recent history. I would think the slave owners are worse though. 

No, because they were at least competent Presidents. lol Like Trump wouldn't own slaves if it were acceptable. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, because they were at least competent Presidents. lol Like Trump wouldn't own slaves if it were acceptable. 

It's a toss up between Bush Jr and Trump. One let hundreds of thousands die, the other killed a million civilians. 

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's a toss up between Bush Jr and Trump. One let hundreds of thousands die, the other killed a million civilians. 

So you're saying again that Trump is the lesser of two evils just like I said in the OP of this thread. 

4) "The lesser of two evils" (Cooke) 

Never change clown 🤡 

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I mean yeah, Bush 43 definitely is a war criminal and was an idiot but Trump is a different beast entirely. There is a base layer of humanity that Trump doesn't have. As much contempt I've had for him, I do think that 43 meant to do some good. That if he could push a button and instantly make everyone's lives better he would. Trump doesn't have any of that. Trump would be concerned with what he would gain or lose before pushing the button. The fatal flaw is that his own selfishness actually usually blows up in his face. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So you're saying again that Trump is the lesser of two evils just like I said in the OP of this thread. 

4) "The lesser of two evils" (Cooke) 

Never change clown 🤡 

What is wrong with you? :wonder:

Goukosan loves a war criminal 

Edited by Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess