Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Can we get rid of the Trump thumbs up?

9 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am not white.

Totally racist comment, but please ignore it because it's white people and a democrat said it lol.

You guys say so much on the face of it racist shit and are totally oblivious to it. Democrats lol.

The great purge.. Starting to sound eerily like Stalinist Russia :wow:

Yes I know titania mcgrath is a satirical account making fun of the woke left. The op article is not satire. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
25 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The great purge.. Starting to sound eerily like Stalinist Russia :wow:

Yes I know titania mcgrath is a satirical account making fun of the woke left. The op article is not satire. 

Lmfao "the great Purge" You're so dishonest and sensationalist. You seem to never have an issue with the right some how. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao "the great Purge" You're so dishonest and sensationalist. You seem to never have an issue with the right some how. 

I do. Their love of war and destruction, I've talked about that countless times. Unless endless war is now popular with the left?  

Curt schilling’s insurance cancelled his plan because he tweeted in support of the protesters at the capitol. How can that be accepted in a country like America? Anyone who dares have a right-leaning opinion is either being silenced or punished even if they are able to speak out. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Curt schilling’s insurance cancelled his plan because he tweeted in support of the protesters at the capitol. How can that be accepted in a country like America?

I think there are consequences for openly supporting terrorism. 

23 minutes ago, nitric said:

This is just the free market doing what they want. Conservatives and Republicans should love unchecked capitalism right? :omglol:

34 minutes ago, Ike said:

This is just the free market doing what they want. Conservatives and Republicans should love unchecked capitalism right? :omglol:

That's the funny part. They love that unchecked capitalism when it works in the favor of their interest but hate when it works against. 

1 hour ago, nitric said:

nope. People have the right to show up and peacefully dispute the election results and others should be able to voice that. All you’re doing is continuing to show your anti-American impulses.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

nope. People have the right to show up and peacefully dispute the election results and others should be able to voice that. All you’re doing is continuing to show your anti-American impulses.

In his tweet he was openly supporting the terrorist act that occurred. Are you daft? Do you also support those people, Twinkie? Does it make you more American than me? 

Edited by nitric
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Curt schilling’s insurance cancelled his plan because he tweeted in support of the protesters at the capitol. How can that be accepted in a country like America? Anyone who dares have a right-leaning opinion is either being silenced or punished even if they are able to speak out. 

There is no going back after what happened last week?

You will be branded a terrorist.