Leaker claims Bloodborne, Uncharted Collection, Ghost of Tsushima, and God of War will all be coming to PC

11 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Isn't the entire point of a company to create a product or service and then capitalize as much as possible? 

Not when it changes your product image and goes against what the majority of your fanbase want.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao it's all wrong. The guy "leaks" rumours that have already existed with these vague ass timeframes and whenever he actually pins down a timeframe it's wrong. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Remij's

TCHBR if true 

lol this guy is a joke

8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Not when it changes your product image and goes against what the majority of your fanbase want.

You people are not a majority of the fanbase, the majority couldn't give a flying fuck. You're an extremist fringe that Sony, Microsoft and anyone else doesn't see or care about.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You people are not a majority of the fanbase, the majority couldn't give a flying fuck. You're an extremist fringe that Sony, Microsoft and anyone else doesn't see or care about.

LOL this idiot is now hoping that Sony fails and becomes as much of a cuck as Microsoft.

That's the only thing he can hope for, at this point.

Actually Jim Ryan has specifically made mention of the concept that if Playstation fans do no like that something is being ported, that is a threshold he will not cross.  he even alluded to that in that interview from not too long ago.

So what Ramza is talking about is exactly the same thing Jim Ryan was talking about.

And since there's 100 million PS4 owners, they truly a re majority.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL this idiot is now hoping that Sony fails and becomes as much of a cuck as Microsoft.

That's the only thing he can hope for, at this point.

Actually Jim Ryan has specifically made mention of the concept that if Playstation fans do no like that something is being ported, that is a threshold he will not cross.  he even alluded to that in that interview from not too long ago.

So what Ramza is talking about is exactly the same thing Jim Ryan was talking about.

And since there's 100 million PS4 owners, they truly a re majority.

Exactly you fucking idiot, you just made my point for me lmao. These people don't see any of you nut bags. You're an irrelevant fringe. 

If they did none of this would be happening. 

6xwAUkK.jpg

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Exactly you fucking idiot, you just made my point for me lmao. These people don't see any of you nut bags. You're an irrelevant fringe. 

If they did none of this would be happening. 

LOL, i like how he didn't say anything, yet pretended like he knows everything.

No...........Sony definitely sees their playstation userbase. I literally pointed to Jim Ryan LITERALLY saying "we won't do it if our Playstation userbase is upset about it."

I love how you just pretended that I posted something that represents the opposite.:mjgrin:

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, i like how he didn't say anything, yet pretended like he knows everything.

No...........Sony definitely sees their playstation userbase. I literally pointed to Jim Ryan LITERALLY saying "we won't do it if our Playstation userbase is upset about it."

I love how you just pretended that I posted something that represents the opposite.:mjgrin:

Get this through your fat fucking dumb head. You're not the PlayStation community... People like you and those on sites like this are not the PlayStation community.

If it and you people were none of these games would be getting ported per Jim Ryan's statement. You're irrelevant, you're an extremist fringe, they don't see you.

Dumb fuck

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Get this through your fat fucking dumb head. You're not the PlayStation community... People like you and those on sites like this are not the PlayStation community.

pretty sure i am, along with the 100 million other Playstation 4 owners.

Don't get mad because you're the only dumbass who doesn't get it.

People with Playstation gaming systems aren't part of the Playstation community.

What the fuck? :kaz: 

I've been a hardcore Playstation consumer since the very first console, I bought all their consoles during launch window time, one handheld and I pretty much single handedly kept the PSVR alive this gen. lmfao, but I guess I'm still not hardcore enough to be part of the PS community. :hest:

Xbox having all their games on PC day one has pretty much tanked their hardware sales into irrelevant territory. Brand image is damaged beyond repair at this point. It's a multiplatbox, so much so that even the majority of casual gamers knows it.

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

If it and you people were none of these games would be getting ported per Jim Ryan's statement. You're irrelevant, you're an extremist fringe, they don't see you.

Dumb fuck

Like your previous comments were dumb and hypocritical, I didn't realize you would then throw yourself an alley-oop to make an even dumber and more hypocritical one. 

22 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Hey retard.  Exclusives drive consoles sales, raises the value of your product etc.

Sony knows this that's why their games will be exclusive to PlayStation 5 for years.  Once the majority of the benefits of selling as an exclusive wears off then they will port it to PC as they have been doing on a game by Game basis. 

If you're holding your breath waiting for Day 1 releases of Sony PS5 games on PC then you might as well write up your will right now.... cause it's not happening. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Hey retard.  Exclusives drive consoles sales, raises the value of your product etc.

Sony knows this that's why their games will be exclusive to PlayStation 5 for years.  Once the majority of the benefits of selling as an exclusive wears off then they will port it to PC as they have been doing on a game by Game basis. 

If you're holding your breath waiting for Day 1 releases of Sony PS5 games on PC then you might as well write up your will right now.... cause it's not happening. 

Sure lol

LOL people actually thinking this is Sony trying to get ppl away from the Playstation when they are using their old games that have zero exclusive power anymore (they've sold all the systems they are gonna sell on the previous gen and are literally given away for free with PS5) to lure PC gamers into the PS5 ecosystem where all the sequels to these franchises are going to be PS5 exclusive. 

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you should ask yourself that 😂🤣

Two years ago PlayStation games on PC was preposterous, now they're on PC and Xbox, and you want to say I'm oblivious lol?

You're disconnected from reality. The path forward is clear. Later ports which will eventually lead to day and date releases.

It's not even a question anymore. They followed Xbox into the fray.