Leaker claims Bloodborne, Uncharted Collection, Ghost of Tsushima, and God of War will all be coming to PC

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao it's all wrong. The guy "leaks" rumours that have already existed with these vague ass timeframes and whenever he actually pins down a timeframe it's wrong. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Remij's

TCHBR if true 

lol this guy is a joke

Playstation is going the Xbox route. Fucking worthless money hungry bastard companies. :kaz: 

PC has all the games now, except Nintendo. I would buy a Switch over a PS5 right now. :D 

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

lol this guy is a joke

It all seem pretty legit.

Wait, wait, wait. He also says in other tweets...

Chrono Trigger remake.

Skies of Arcadia remaster.

Damn, that sounds too much like wishful fanboy dreams to be true. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

It all seem pretty legit.

Wait, wait, wait. He also says in other tweets...

Chrono Trigger remake.

Skies of Arcadia remaster.

Damn, that sounds too much like wishful fanboy dreams to be true. 

After Panzer Dragoon remake anything is possible tbh. Those will sell a lot more than that.

Edited by Team 2019
Just now, Team 2019 said:

After Panzer Dragoon remake anything is possible tbh. Those will sell a lot more than that.

Skies of Arcade, sure.

CT remake is a serious production though, but yeah FF7 Remake sold well so anything is possible I guess.

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

lmao it's all wrong. The guy "leaks" rumours that have already existed with these vague ass timeframes and whenever he actually pins down a timeframe it's wrong. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Remij's twitter account. :D

:deadronda:

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

lmao it's all wrong. The guy "leaks" rumours that have already existed with these vague ass timeframes and whenever he actually pins down a timeframe it's wrong. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Remij's twitter account. :D

Jesus :D i miss remij. I hope he’s doing well. 

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Playstation is going the Xbox route. Fucking worthless money hungry bastard companies. :kaz: 

PC has all the games now, except Nintendo. I would buy a Switch over a PS5 right now. :D 

Isn't the entire point of a company to create a product or service and then capitalize as much as possible? 

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Isn't the entire point of a company to create a product or service and then capitalize as much as possible? 

no, it's to run a self sustaining business that has the trust and confidence of its consumers, something Xbox doesn't have anymore because they're forced to depend on STEAM to survive. 

PC ports have done wonders for Xbox. Literally haven't won a Month's NPD since Gears of War 4 launched in 2016. 5 years with 0 NPD wins. Not even one lousy month. :dead: 

Edited by Bodycount N.S