The countdown for gamepass swallowing whole the playstation brand has started

We are now 4 years from when the best deal in gaming was first launched on Xbox and Playstation still does not have a viable alternative. 

How long do you think people are going to spend $70 on single player exclusives until they jump ship to $15 a month a service cheaper than Netflix. 

20 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Too bad you are playing games on the gimped S

Honestly man, I don't notice anything that's gimped. I don't have an x to compare it to. The games look good and run well. I don't be have a 120hz tv so I'm not missing that. 

20 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

how long do YOU think it will be till “game pass swallows whole the playstaion brand”? grow some balls and put a year down

I'll give it a year or two

Just now, Vini said:

I'll give it a year or two

You believe that Gamepass will kill the $60 retail market in 1-2 years? :D  

There are way more gamers without Gamepass than there is so good luck with that.

Xbox Series selling slower than Xbox One:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-02-11-ampere-analysis-ps5-and-xbox-series-x-s-sales-in-line-with-not-ahead-of-previous-generation

Data from Ampere Analysis suggests that Xbox Series X|S has sold 2.8 million units since launching in November -- lagging a little behind the Xbox One during the same post-launch timeframe at 2.9 million units.

On 2021-04-15 at 9:21 AM, Vini said:

We are now 4 years from when the best deal in gaming was first launched on Xbox and Playstation still does not have a viable alternative. 

How long do you think people are going to spend $70 on single player exclusives until they jump ship to $15 a month a service cheaper than Netflix. 

Which brand has been selling better the past 4 years? 

On 2021-04-15 at 11:21 PM, Vini said:

How long do you think people are going to spend $70 on single player exclusives

EzGOKAxUUAY1BLX?format=jpg&name=large

A hell of a lot longer considering 6 of the top 10 selling games over the last 12 months are Sony and Nintendo game.

:tom:

Yeah these results must really be making Sony and Nintendo truly reconsider their model.

I'm sure the fact that Switch and PS5 are the highest selling systems must also make them want to follow Xbox 

:mj:

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

EzGOKAxUUAY1BLX?format=jpg&name=large

A hell of a lot longer considering 6 of the top 10 selling games over the last 12 months are Sony and Nintendo game.

:tom:

Yeah these results must really be making Sony and Nintendo truly reconsider their model.

I'm sure the fact that Switch and PS5 are the highest selling systems must also make them want to follow Xbox 

:mj:

Hey guys our hardware is selling boatloads our software sales are astronomical..... you know what we should do right now?  Abandon this model IMMEDIATELY and follow MS :grimaceleft:

Lemmings :lawl: