Horror Seducer (from Super Seducer dev) was cancelled because of Steam

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

if i'm defending their to reject anybody they want as a private business........then that question is already answered.

and i made it on the grounds of their rights as a business, and not censorship.

theoretically..........Gabe Newell could PROFESSIONALLY HATE another person from another game studio, and therefore decide to reject them as a seller on Steam.

So, for example, he could ban all games developed by Epic Games...........and it would be within his rights.

Since 2006, I have been plainly PLAINLY aware that Steam is controlled by one man. And is a fully private company, beholden to one major shareholder.

i know you're butthurt that you lost in the other thread, and have now run over here.............but this has already been answered. you want to embarrass yourself in this thread, as well?

And he sidesteps once again :ccruise:

You should get into politics.. no wait please don't. :scared:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow wow wow....easy compadre.    I said a ‘PARTICULARLY’ weak position. Not just any old weak position. If you didn’t take weak position’s people wouldn’t keep firing shots at you.   

Lmao, look at this sore loser. Acting all mighty and shit ''I owned you all so bad you're all butthurt''. It's not it, we are all surprised at how stupid you actually can be. No one is losing sleep ov

Apparently we wouldn't even need to give a reason for it either, just repeat 'free market capitalism!!11' over and over.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Cooke said:

And he sidesteps once again :ccruise:

You should get into politics.. no wait please don't. :scared:

How am I sidestepping?

I love how you keep on pretending to be dumb, and then I dumbed down the answer even more by specifically saying that the answer is based on almost strict-Libertarianism/Capitalism..........to which Saucer didn't know how to make a comeback, that he accused me of being a commie (:drake:that was funny).

..............are you basically saying you don't understand the fundamental "business-first" libertarianism ideology that I am using when I am giving you the answer?

If you don't understand.............then just say you don't understand, and I'll explain libertarianism to you.

Chances are you're going to respond that YOU DO understand libertarianism in order to not look stupid, now.

Edited by jehurey
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

if i'm defending their to reject anybody they want as a private business........then that question is already answered.

and i made it on the grounds of their rights as a business, and not censorship.

theoretically..........Gabe Newell could PROFESSIONALLY HATE another person from another game studio, and therefore decide to reject them as a seller on Steam.

So, for example, he could ban all games developed by Epic Games...........and it would be within his rights.

Since 2006, I have been plainly PLAINLY aware that Steam is controlled by one man. And is a fully private company, beholden to one major shareholder.

i know you're butthurt that you lost in the other thread, and have now run over here.............but this has already been answered. you want to embarrass yourself in this thread, as well?

No... the question ISN'T answered you dumb fuck.

You just said it yourself... YOU... are defending THEIR CHOICE.

What would YOUR choice be... regarding the game.. on your own store.

It's very simple.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

No... the question ISN'T answered you dumb fuck.

You just said it yourself... YOU... are defending THEIR CHOICE.

Yeah, because its their store.

You're basically demonstrating to me that you DID READ my answer, and it was an actual answer.

Dude, if I owned a business, I could reject you from walking into the store for wearing sandals, and COMPLETELY ARBITRARY reason that I made up entirely on my own. I can literally CHANGE MY OWN RULE next month, if I wanted to.

Are you still not getting the point, here?

Especially since Steam/Valve is so much more private than just about any other major company in the gaming industry.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, because its their store.

And if it was YOUR store?

Can you answer that question you stupid fuck?  You know... the question people have been asking you multiple times now and you keep dodging :drake: 

2 pages of being asked the same question and he kept dodging it. :kaz:  Dude literally think he can win an argument by answering a question with something that had nothing to do with said question. :D He's like a pathological lying politician who gives meaningless answers in hope of avoiding to actually answer the question truthfully.

• dead 1
7 hours ago, Remij said:

Can you answer that question you stupid fuck?  You know... the question people have been asking you multiple times now and you keep dodging :drake: 

I can’t see it being broken down any simpler than this lol. 

On 2021-05-20 at 5:19 PM, Twinblade said:

What a piss poor excuse.

I guess that means you're also in support of the CCP using its power and influence to purge the excellent horror game Devotion from every retailer on the internet?

The game was only re-released for sale on the developers' own site TWO YEARS after the original release.

Its a good thing the studio's previous game (Detention) was a moderate success or else they probably would have had to shut down.

Your defense of what is clear censorship is sad.

Imagine being radicalized by shity fmv cash grabs. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Imagine being radicalized by shity fmv cash grabs. 

Your side's the one who cared so much about the silly game that they got it deplatormed, and now you're trying to provide cover for them.

Imagine being that radicalized. 

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

2 pages of being asked the same question and he kept dodging it. :kaz:  Dude literally think he can win an argument by answering a question with something that had nothing to do with said question. :D He's like a pathological lying politician who gives meaningless answers in hope of avoiding to actually answer the question truthfully.

"If I say a lot of words they might stop asking me"

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

"If I say a lot of words they might stop asking me"

That's exactly what he does... in EVERY argument.  Just keep saying stuff like "oh man, he doesn't know what to do" and repeats the jerry-go-round again and again until people stop.. then he thinks he's won.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Your side's the one who cared so much about the silly game that they got it deplatormed, and now you're trying to provide cover for them.

Imagine being that radicalized. 

"oh, hey Saucer."

You're still up to the same old assuming/assigning gimmick I see. 

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This guy is marketing to that base and they're eating his shit up and asking for more too... lol

Even if that's the case... if "that base" wants the game on Steam.. then what's the problem with it?  Both sides are attempting to bring attention to Steam's policy being iffy.

Saying "well, you can just go get the game on a different store, or wherever he releases it"... which is true... but in that case... again the question.. Why not Steam?  Seems dumb of Valve to deny games that can just as easily be released elsewhere on an open platform.  Considering the amount of pure trash that's on the store, and sex and anime hentai shit... it doesn't really line up when you think about it.

I'm fine with the "Valve can do what they want policy" and I really don't give a fuck about this game or developer.. but Valve just a short bit ago was like "we're going to allow everything".. then they started doing some shady shit... then they started allowing fucking ridiculous shit on their stores like that cuck simulator game... and yet these games aren't allowed?

That's their right... but it's also people's right to have an opinion on it and put pressure on Valve to try and change things if that's what they want to do.

Edited by Remij
38 minutes ago, Remij said:

Even if that's the case... if "that base" wants the game on Steam.. then what's the problem with it?  Both sides are attempting to bring attention to Steam's policy being iffy.

Saying "well, you can just go get the game on a different store, or wherever he releases it"... which is true... but in that case... again the question.. Why not Steam?  Seems dumb of Valve to deny games that can just as easily be released elsewhere on an open platform.  Considering the amount of pure trash that's on the store, and sex and anime hentai shit... it doesn't really line up when you think about it.

I'm fine with the "Valve can do what they want policy" and I really don't give a fuck about this game or developer.. but Valve just a short bit ago was like "we're going to allow everything".. then they started doing some shady shit... then they started allowing fucking ridiculous shit on their stores like that cuck simulator game... and yet these games aren't allowed?

That's their right... but it's also people's right to have an opinion on it and put pressure on Valve to try and change things if that's what they want to do.

As usual your arguing with yourself against a point I never made. Don't care about Valve's rights to do what they please or people's right to bitch and moan about it... could care less. 

Simply commenting on him saying the game was "canceled" because of steam is all marketing to get the base that's he is going after all riled up.... and surprise surprise they're eating that shit up.

and now people from that base he is aiming for who weren't even considering getting the game or knew about its existence will now purchase it ounce it "magically" releases online because they're fighting "cancel culture"... lol

13 hours ago, Remij said:

Can you answer that question you stupid fuck?

I already did

Dude, if I owned a business, I could reject you from walking into the store for wearing sandals, and COMPLETELY ARBITRARY reason that I made up entirely on my own. I can literally CHANGE MY OWN RULE next month, if I wanted to.

Serious question................are YOU stupid?

Like, do you have trouble reading, or something?

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Except I did answer it.

Can any of you explain how my answer that I have been giving is NOT an answer?

[just watch none of you do this]

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Except I did answer it.

Can any of you explain how my answer that I have been giving is NOT an answer?

[just watch none of you do this]

Because you haven't answered what YOU think. You just keep saying it's steams right to deny a game on its platform. That's not the question be ok asked. Twat

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

I already did

Serious question................are YOU stupid?

Like, do you have trouble reading, or something?

No... you didn't.

Stating what you COULD do... is not stating what you WOULD do.

Idiot.

Fucking retarded dumbass.

Moron.

Dipshit.

:drake: