Is the push for diversity hurting gaming?

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Is it really an assumption though jerry? Is it?

Yeah it is.

Bank loans requirements are pretty straight forward. 

I'm not saying that they were seeking the SAME SIZE of loan.

They are not giving out ANY loans whatsoever, not even pro-rated to their income (which they would naturally be).

And you immediately accused black people on not paying loans.

So yeah, you are making racist assumptions.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there should be more of a focus on obesity rather than diversity. 

The talent of people I've worked with has never been decided by gender or race. I've met a ton of talented women in my work   Im sure the gaming industry is filled to the brim with women who

i don't get why there's this sudden need for diversity, when it was already there. amy hennig is one of the most respected game directors and script writers over the last 20 years. jade raymond helped

And then he proceeds to say that black people don't bother to fix their own problems.

While complaining about...............black people fighting to fix their problems.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing with Dynocrap.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah it is.

Bank loans requirements are pretty straight forward. 

I'm not saying that they were seeking the SAME SIZE of loan.

They are not giving out ANY loans whatsoever, not even pro-rated to their income (which they would naturally be).

And you immediately accused black people on not paying loans.

So yeah, you are making racist assumptions.

https://www.nasfaa.org/news-item/23584/Study_Finds_Black_Borrowers_More_Likely_to_Never_Be_Able_to_Pay_Off_Student_Debt_Less_Likely_to_Receive_Outside_Help

:patpatpat:

Sweetie, that is student loans...........which have completely different and much lower borrowing requirements than BUSINESS LOANS from PRIVATE BANKS.

Swing and a miss.

Just now, jehurey said:

And then he proceeds to say that black people don't bother to fix their own problems.

While complaining about...............black people fighting to fix their problems.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing with Dynocrap.

At the same time not seeing the reason why black people have that problem 🤷‍♂️

Just now, jehurey said:

Sweetie, that is student loans...........which have completely different and much lower borrowing requirements than BUSINESS LOANS from PRIVATE BANKS.

Swing and a miss.

A loan is a loan, here's a prime example of a loan risk factor with a 100% higher rate of non-repayment. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Is it really an assumption though jerry? Is it?

You say it's not an issue anymore and then you turn around and do the samething that you say doesn't exist 😂🤣

Your lack of self awareness is astounding as always. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You say it's not an issue anymore and then you turn around and do the samething that you say doesn't exist 😂🤣

Your lack of self awareness is astounding as always. 

Just because something is happening doesn't make it an issue. Again, you're not accounting for the WHY. You guys constantly ignore the WHY. You never try to understand the WHY.

Just because something is happening doesn't make it an issue. Again, you're not accounting for the WHY. You guys constantly ignore the WHY. You never try to understand the WHY.

I was trying to figure out what part to bold in this post to point out what was wrong.....but i ended up just ....

Just now, JonbX said:

I was trying to figure out what part to bold in this post to point out what was wrong.....but i ended up just ....

You haven't said anything meaningful in several pages, it's understandable why you're still not. 

You haven't said anything meaningful in several pages, it's understandable why you're still not. 

The only thing i need to say it that you are wrong about everything you are posting 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

But just a few pages ago you said it doesn't happen. 

So now your argument is we should be figuring out WHY discrimination exists in the first place?    

That sounds like the people who are doing the discrimination needs to take personal responsibility for their discrimination and work on treating other better. 

You look like a big personal responsibility guy... Amirite? lol

Just now, Goukosan said:

But just a few pages ago you said it doesn't happen. 

So now your argument is we should be figuring out WHY discrimination exists in the first place?    

That sounds like the people who are doing the discrimination needs to take personal responsibility for their discrimination and work on treating other better. 

You look like a big personal responsibility guy... Amirite? lol

I never said it wasn't happening, I just said you guys never stop to think about why it is. Also discrimination isn't an inherent negative so stop trying to prop it up as being so. 

Wonderful deduction, you have a keen ability to say things but at the same time say nothing at all. 

What do you want me to say? 

You said just because something is happening doesnt mean its a problem. Right off the bat, you are dismissing the problem because it doesnt affect you.

Then you claim i dont see the reason why? Thats funny, because the reason why is because of racist white people in the past :D I SEE the reason why. I understand the reason why. Its funny that you say i dont see the problem that you will dismiss anyway 🤷‍♂️

Just now, JonbX said:

What do you want me to say? 

You said just because something is happening doesnt mean its a problem. Right off the bat, you are dismissing the problem because it doesnt affect you.

Then you claim i dont see the reason why? Thats funny, because the reason why is because of racist white people in the past :D I SEE the reason why. I understand the reason why. Its funny that you say i dont see the problem that you will dismiss anyway 🤷‍♂️

You've been groomed to see a particular reason why, not THE reason why. Your brain is a lost cause. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

A loan is a loan, here's a prime example of a loan risk factor with a 100% higher rate of non-repayment. 

No, not a student loan.........because those do not come with ANY requirements to show that you can pay it off.

That is why so many people default on student loans, because the only requirement is that you are in college, and the government backs every student loan, and therefore you cannot get out of it under bankruptcy, which is why loans institutions freely give away student loans to anybody,.

That has nothing to do with black people, and everything to do with lower income people.

If you were to look up lower income white people who have taken out student loans, they would be defaulting just as much compared to higher-income white students who took out student loans.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I never said it wasn't happening, I just said you guys never stop to think about why it is. Also discrimination isn't an inherent negative so stop trying to prop it up as being so. 

how do you expect anyone to take you seriously 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You were just saying it doesn't exist anymore because you were born 24 years after it ended 😕

Now you're saying we need to figure out why minorities are discriminated against? lmfao 

But you just proved my point... the reason there is an equality movement is because of the discrimination that exist against minorities. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You've been groomed to see a particular reason why, not THE reason why. Your brain is a lost cause. 

you're literally demonstrating to us that you are GROOMED to dismiss racism and the people it affects.

I'd say that you're more lost, here.