Is the push for diversity hurting gaming?

20 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, fat models = nasty. A little meat is great, as I think the anorexic model look is unhealthy and not attractive. I don’t think some whale should be praised as being beautiful. Go back in the ocean. 

:| This kind of reply is why there's been a push for more diverse bodies. There has always have been and always will be people of larger body masses, or "whales' as you call them. Stuff like this is actually isn't meant to celebrate as much as for acceptance and for people to not be ridiculed for how they look. 

It's also to help establish that people in media at least represent the population. It's not simply to put people on TV and media that men want to fuck. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there should be more of a focus on obesity rather than diversity. 

The talent of people I've worked with has never been decided by gender or race. I've met a ton of talented women in my work   Im sure the gaming industry is filled to the brim with women who

i don't get why there's this sudden need for diversity, when it was already there. amy hennig is one of the most respected game directors and script writers over the last 20 years. jade raymond helped

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'll ask you again, why weren't you complaining when this happened (and still is happening) to minorities for decades? 

I was actually watching a rerun of Last Week Tonight about Tucker Carlson and how he embraces racist rhetoric and they showed an old clip from the 90's where he almost verbatim said that stupid shit Cocke said in here. It's almost troll level at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

:| This kind of reply is why there's been a push for more diverse bodies. There has always have been and always will be people of larger body masses, or "whales' as you call them. Stuff like this is actually isn't meant to celebrate as much as for acceptance and for people to not be ridiculed for how they look. 

It's also to help establish that people in media at least represent the population. It's not simply to put people on TV and media that men want to fuck. 

I’ll only accept a fat broad on tv if she’s funny. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You sure love to lie. I've never said white men have it worse. I said I know white men who are very qualified for jobs who lose out because of race quotas. Race quotas are racist, if you say they arent then you're just a filthy racist. 

How many times must i say this.

Treat EVERYONE equally. This includes whites. 

The problem with western society is it can't just treat people equally. People like you and I want everyone treated equally, but what's actually taking place is whites and asians are having roadblocks thrown in front of us while the rest are getting special privileges.

People on the left believe this to be the way of bringing about equality, but the very basis of it is unequal and racist at its core. They can't see this for whatever reason, and maybe they actually do see it but they clearly don't care.

It's like Biden's economic plan to pay off the debt of black farmers. That's not only racist it's completely unconstitutional and illegal. There's no wonder there's thousands of white farmers suing their balls off right now and have gotten an injunction placed on it.

Edited by DynamiteCop
Just now, -GD-X said:

I’ll only accept a fat broad on tv if she’s funny. 

I don't agree with praising someone for being fat, but Fat people shouldn't be excluded from TV shows, ads etc simply because they're fat. 

and for Cocke who is a gay man to push for excluding fat people because they're gross is one of the most ironic things ever. 

People fought for gay people to be accepted and treated equally and now he is downplaying the same fight of minorities. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The problem with western society is it can't just treat people equally. People like you and I want everyone treated equally, but what's actually taking place is whites and asians are having roadblocks thrown in front of us while the rest are getting special privileges.

People on the left believe this to be the way of bringing about equality, but the very basis of it is unequal and racist at its core. They can't see this for whatever reason, and maybe they actually do see it but they clearly don't care.

Now imagine if this was what you were born into, your ancestors experienced this, your parents lived it and now you are living it. 

Look at how enraged you are for over perceived discrimination against you.  How would you have survived actual discrimination? 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Now imagine if this was what you were born into, your ancestors experienced this, your parents lived it and now you are living it. 

Look at how enraged you are for over perceived discrimination against you.  How would you have survived actual discrimination? 

The funny thing is this is actual racist discrimination, there's nothing perceptual about it.

Also again, the only leg you people have to stand on is things that aren't even related to our lifetime or people much much older than us. The laws have been the same for everyone for the last 60 + years.

Edited by DynamiteCop
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The funny thing is this is actual racist discrimination, there's nothing perceptual about it.

Also again, the only leg you people have to stand on is things that aren't even related to our lifetime or people much much older than us. The laws have been the same for everyone for the last 60 + years.

So on one hand you're saying discrimination is not an issue anymore because the laws have changed..... and then you turn around and complain about discrimination that you feel you're getting.... despite the laws that are in place. 

Which shows that you understand that despite the laws discrimination can still happen and does....

But the you also turn around and say minorities that have been discrimination against for decades upon decades are no longer actually discriminated against because of the Laws...

despite you yourself just complaining about your perceived discrimination. 

Lack 

of

self

awareness. 

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's like Biden's economic plan to pay off the debt of black farmers. That's not only racist it's completely unconstitutional and illegal. There's no wonder there's thousands of white farmers suing their balls off right now and have gotten an injunction placed on it.

lol You hear that Cocke? The dude who posts watered down neo nazi manifestos and shit is on your side and says you both share the same world view. I wonder if this might actually make you think for a second. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So on one hand you're saying discrimination is not an issue any because the laws have changed..... and then you turn around and complain about discrimination that you feel you're getting.... despite the laws that are in place. 

Which shows that you understand that despite the laws discrimination can still happen and does....

But the you turn around and say minorities that have been discrimination against for decades upon decades are no longer actually discriminated against because of the Laws... 

Lack 

of

self

awareness. 

That's not what I'm saying at all. New legislation is being and has been introduced after the already equal legality that was in place which harms white people and asians and benefits everyone else.

Equal law and policy wasn't enough so they're tearing down races to prop up others. How you're okay with this is mind-boggling.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol You hear that Cocke? The dude who posts watered down neo nazi manifestos and shit is on your side and says you both share the same world view. I wonder if this might actually make you think for a second. 

The fact that he now shares these views means he did start to think, he did start to rationally assess what is going on around him instead of following the herd.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

DynamiteCop is worst that Cooke... he agrees with that shit plus more. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's not what I'm saying at all. New legislation is being and has been introduced after the already equal legality that was in place which harms white people and asians and benefits everyone else.

Equal law and policy wasn't enough so they're tearing down races to prop up others. How you're okay with this is mind-boggling.

Equality feels like discrimination to you... we get it. 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Equality feels like discrimination to you... we get it. 

Affirmative action is discrimination, policy which weighs races differently is discrimination. This isn't equality. Like racism itself none of you seem to understand what equality means either.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Affirmative action is discrimination, policy which weighs races differently is discrimination. This isn't equality. Like racism itself none of you seem to understand what equality means either.

AA was created to combat real discrimination.  You think it was created for no reason? lmfao. 

51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I'll ask you again, why weren't you complaining when this happened (and still is happening) to minorities for decades? 

Probably because I was a teenager and was too busy playing videogames..