Is the push for diversity hurting gaming?

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude we were first-hand witnesses to Cooke turning into a white men's rights activist BEFORE our very eyes between 2018 and now.

Like we saw the slow turn.  My first responses towards him almost always mentioned "it seems like you have a misguided sense here" or "are you sure you're not misunderstanding this"

And then he pretty much dropped the facade within the past year.

Dude legitimately complains about anyone other than a white man getting a paycheck. Oh, I mean thin white man as he also complains about plus size people being on TV or movies. He's never been much but he's definitely just become an insufferable cunt over the past few years. 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there should be more of a focus on obesity rather than diversity. 

The talent of people I've worked with has never been decided by gender or race. I've met a ton of talented women in my work   Im sure the gaming industry is filled to the brim with women who

i don't get why there's this sudden need for diversity, when it was already there. amy hennig is one of the most respected game directors and script writers over the last 20 years. jade raymond helped

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Forced to fail lol? Do you know how many black people I see with jobs everyday? How many successful black people there are in this country? They're everywhere. They're succeeding not because they are special, because they made a choice to progress and better their lives. You live under the racist guise that they are destined to fail and must be saved. That's racist insanity.

The only difference between those black people and the others are choices, not "the white man"... Get real dipshit. 

That's where you're wrong. You might not have to be "special", but it's definitely a hurdle to be a woman or POC to achieve what certain people can with lesser effort. The real story is that white males honestly are aware of their privileges and dont actually like equality because it lessens their edge over others.  

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's where you're wrong. You might not have to be "special", but it's definitely a hurdle to be a woman or POC to achieve what certain people can with lesser effort. The real story is that white males honestly are aware of their privileges and dont actually like equality because it lessens their edge over others.  

That's not what it is at all. The problem is society is trying to give everyone else a mulligan for things they didn't actually do or achieve themselves. A lot of messed up things happened in the past well before our time, but that has nothing to do with any of us now.

We've already course corrected for our ancestors. For decades the onus of responsibility has been on these people's shoulders pull themselves up and they have failed to do so. We have so many social systems in place to give them a leg up and instead of using that as a jumping-off point they perpetually attach themselves to those social systems and stagnate.

What's taking place now is not trying to bring those people up, it's to tear down white people and bring them down to that level. We're getting fed up with it, and there's only a minimal amount of time before it turns into a total shitstorm.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's not what it is at all. The problem is society is trying to give everyone else a mulligan for things they didn't actually do or achieve themselves. A lot of messed up things happened in the past well before our time, but that has nothing to do with any of us now.

We've already course corrected for our ancestors. For decades the onus of responsibility has been on these people's shoulders pull themselves up and they have failed to do so. We have so many social systems in place to give them a leg up and instead of using that as a jumping-off point they perpetually attach themselves to those social systems and stagnate.

What's taking place now is not trying to bring those people up, it's to tear down white people and bring them down to that level. We're getting fed up with it, and there's only a minimal amount of time before it turns into a total shitstorm.

lol This nigga is literally posting white nationalist propaganda with the threat of a race war as the cherry on top and he's too retarded to even realize it. 

I have an Asian friend who has been cursed at and confronted and called racial slurs by angry white men 3 times in the past few months... In fucking New York City of all places. She's an engineer and was supposed to work on a building site in Staten Island and her boss reassigned her because he was worried for her safety there. In 20fucking21. So Cocke and Dynosuck keep telling us that this is all nonsense and you two white men who say stupid, racist shit all the time yet have all the answers in whether or not racism is a current issue or not. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I almost forgot that Cocke actually believes white people have it worse in Canada than people of color. Yet he's not an aggrieved idiot. Is it entitlement or just a lack of self awareness?

You sure love to lie. I've never said white men have it worse. I said I know white men who are very qualified for jobs who lose out because of race quotas. Race quotas are racist, if you say they arent then you're just a filthy racist. 

How many times must i say this.

Treat EVERYONE equally. This includes whites. 

Edited by Cooke
5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Dude legitimately complains about anyone other than a white man getting a paycheck. Oh, I mean thin white man as he also complains about plus size people being on TV or movies. He's never been much but he's definitely just become an insufferable cunt over the past few years. 

Wtf? Because I've said obesity is a massive health problem? Lmao 🤣

6 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You sure love to lie. I've never said white men have it worse. I said I know white men who are very qualified for jobs who lose out because of race quotas. Race quotas are racist, if you say they arent then you're just a filthy racist. 

Im one of those people :ben: A couple years ago I applied for an internship in my school's IT department and they gave it to a black dude who knew nothing about computers. Like literally nothing (he didn't even know you could play games on them :|). I then later found out that the manager of the department actually told one of the employees there that they needed to diversify their staff hence why they hired that guy over me.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im one of those people :ben: A couple years ago I applied for an internship in my school's IT department and they gave it to a black dude who knew nothing about computers. Like literally nothing (he didn't even know you could play games on them :|). I then later found out that the manager of the department actually told one of the employees there that they needed to diversify their staff hence why they hired that guy over me.

Sounds like bullshit. 

8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Wtf? Because I've said obesity is a massive health problem? Lmao 🤣

No, because you were complaining about some big girl being in a commercial. As if they should be ostracized from society and never be seen or something. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Sounds like bullshit. 

Nah. The employee was my cousin who had already been working there for a bit (in fact he was the one who recommended I apply). They did end up giving me the internship a few months later so I ended up working with the black kid, and through that I was able to find out for myself that his technical knowledge left a lot to be desired.

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

No, because you were complaining about some big girl being in a commercial. As if they should be ostracized from society and never be seen or something. 

No. Morbidly obese people should not be told they are healthy at any size. Thats a blatant lie and it's dangerous. 

13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You've said that multiple times you fucking liar. Go fuck yourself 

28 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No. Morbidly obese people should not be told they are healthy at any size. Thats a blatant lie and it's dangerous. 

Yes, they should be shamed. Tell us again your "let's just pretend we dont have eyes and treat everyone equally" bullshit you dont even believe again. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, they should be shamed. Tell us again your "let's just pretend we dont have eyes and treat everyone equally" bullshit you dont even believe again. 

How many meth addicts and alcoholics are featured in ads? Obsesity is just as deadly yet we are supposed to accept because of hurt feelings. 

4 minutes ago, Cooke said:

How many meth addicts and alcoholics are featured in ads? Obsesity is just as deadly yet we are supposed to accept because of hurt feelings. 

I'm still baffled at how you have the stupidest takes on everything. If you were a broken clock you would still some how never have the right time. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm still baffled at how you have the stupidest takes on everything. If you were a broken clock you would still some how never have the right time. 

This is called a deflection ^^

Yeah, fat models = nasty. A little meat is great, as I think the anorexic model look is unhealthy and not attractive. I don’t think some whale should be praised as being beautiful. Go back in the ocean. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I'll ask you again, why weren't you complaining when this happened (and still is happening) to minorities for decades? 

Edited by Goukosan