So I take it the new Ratchet actually sucks?

50 minutes ago, Remij said:

List the old ports dumbass... 

I can list yours... lmfao Zelda and Pokecrap :rofls: 

Quote me where I posted either of those two games? 

I posted brand new Switch only games for 2021.....Can you do the same for PC? :lebron:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I scroll systemwars these days all I see is Remij waving his collection plate hoping for some AAA Sony leftovers.  

Remji just trying to convince himself that his $2k+ setup was so totally worth it to play emulators and beg for ports.  

I actually just finished it. Game was seriously fantastic. If it wasn’t for Returnal it would be my GOTY. I’m hoping they make an expansion with Rivet and Kit.   Insomniac is one of my top 3

2 minutes ago, Boundless said:

you have a PS5?

:geese:

:lawl: 

I don't need to own a PS5 to know that Crashes and Jank is buggy as fuck...and the reason why people pretend to like this one so much is because it looks really good visually :tom: 

27 minutes ago, Boundless said:

1651293087_ScreenShot2021-07-09at8_48_14AM.png.959502d9f3bacd1f129d4e0b285e27e3.png

wanna tell us what you thought about ratchet?

:geese:

He is seething mad that Ratchet is currently the best looking game ever and that PC has less defining game than both Switch and PS5 :sabu:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Quote me where I posted either of those two games? 

I posted brand new Switch only games for 2021.....Can you do the same for PC? :lebron:

lmfao what did you ask me son..? You asked what the best PC games were this year... and I listed some :drake: 

Now you're trying to act like they don't count because they aren't exclusives :cruise: 

You posted MH Rise ffs (not exclusive) :rofl: then you immediately went into talking about games that aren't out already, but that are slated to come out later this year... :hest: 

Yes, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Kena, The Ascent, Tales of Arise and others are FAR FUCKING BETTER than No More Zeroes and SMT5...

What a trash year for Switch... lmfao my god :D 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He is seething mad that Ratchet is currently the best looking game ever and that PC has less defining game than both Switch and PS5 :sabu:

You're the one seething mad because the games that define your system are best on my system :rofls: 

it's a AAAE impossible to reproduce on PC because it's best in industry visuals and technology only possible on PS5 CONSOLE is what's powering it.

It has surpassed everything you have at your disposal technically.

that is fact.

the cutting edge in game design is here and you cannot play it. :D 

Sucks for you - hopefully PS5's come back in stock soon.

Just now, Boundless said:

it's a AAAE impossible to reproduce on PC because it's best in industry visuals and technology only possible on PS5 CONSOLE is what's powering it.

It has surpassed everything you have at your disposal technically.

that is fact.

the cutting edge in game design is here and you cannot play it. :D 

Sucks for you - hopefully PS5's come back in stock soon.

:rofl: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmfao what did you ask me son..? You asked what the best PC games were this year... and I listed some :drake: 

Now you're trying to act like they don't count because they aren't exclusives :cruise: 

You posted MH Rise ffs (not exclusive) :rofl: then you immediately went into talking about games that aren't out already, but that are slated to come out later this year... :hest: 

Yes, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Kena, The Ascent, Tales of Arise and others are FAR FUCKING BETTER than No More Zeroes and SMT5...

What a trash year for Switch... lmfao my god :D 

Rise isn't coming to PC until late 2022... we're currently in 2021 dufus:juggle:

Just like I thought those PC only defining games don't exist.... ports and multiplats.... the beggars life :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Rise isn't coming to PC until late 2022... we're currently in 2021 dufus:juggle:

Just like I thought those PC only defining games don't exist.... ports and multiplats.... the beggars life :sabu:

Rise is already playable on PC :drake: 

Some... defining game you have there :danylol: 

Best on PC bitch.  :blessed: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Rise is already playable on PC :drake: 

Some... defining game you have there :danylol: 

Best on PC bitch.  :blessed: 

Remij - "bbbbut emulation will save PC" :awww:

Still no defining game on PC for 2021 :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Remij - "bbbbut emulation will save PC" :awww:

Rise is also coming to PC natively.

Yes... TSHBFR no matter which way you look at it... and Nintendo wasted their money buying an exclusivity window for the game because it's easily emulated :hest: 

The games that define your system, are best on my system Goukie doki :tom5: 

Just now, Remij said:

Rise is also coming to PC natively.

Yes... TSHBFR no matter which way you look at it... and Nintendo wasted their money buying an exclusivity window for the game because it's easily emulated :hest: 

The games that define your system, are best on my system Goukie doki :tom5: 

Late 2022 enjoy the wait :sabu:

Rise has been the biggest game this year globally..... emulation didn't do shit to stop that :lebron:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Late 2022 enjoy the wait :sabu:

Rise has been the biggest game this year globally..... emulation didn't do shit to stop that :lebron:

No waiting... it's already best on PC.

LMFAO what doesn't your retarded ass understand about that? :drake: 

Switch gamers hungry for MH because they were left out from MHW... lmfao.  PC is the only platform that gets both.. oh and the best version of Stories 2 :geese: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

No waiting... it's already best on PC.

LMFAO what doesn't your retarded ass understand about that? :drake: 

Switch gamers hungry for MH because they were left out from MHW... lmfao.  PC is the only platform that gets both.. oh and the best version of Stories 2 :geese: 

No one cares about emulation on PC that's why Rise still sold gangbusters worldwide :juggle:

You still can't list any PC only defining games... lmfao....

You don't have any so you're forced to go to plan B and emulate..... Plan B gaming :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No one cares about emulation on PC that's why Rise still sold gangbusters worldwide :juggle:

You still can't list any PC only defining games... lmfao....

You don't have any so you're forced to go to plan B and emulate..... Plan B gaming :sabu:

I don't care what Rise sells :drake: 

Once again proving the only thing you care about is sales :pavarotti: