Halo Infinite looks terrible. Multiplayer match Xbox Shit X.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Defining remakes is pretty subjective but I consider there to be a total of 2 different types

Type 1: Graphical overhauls with little to no changes to actual gameplay mechanics, systems, underlying engine or gameplay code

These are games like Demon's Souls, SOTC, etc

Type 2: Graphical overhauls that also change the underlying game structure and mechanics, so that they don't play exactly the same as the originals

REmake and RE2 Remake fit into that category

Just to confirm...............you did JUST CALL THOSE TWO THINGS remakes, correct?

At which point, all DavidP is whining about is they didn't put enough new content............in this REMAKE.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This looks like uninspired garbage tbh. Halo has only ever had a few good iconic designs in its history. Outside of the actual Spartan/ODST designs and some of the ships, it just looks like some kind

Defining remakes is pretty subjective but I consider there to be a total of 2 different types   Type 1: Graphical overhauls with little to no changes to actual gameplay mechanics, systems, u

I hate Xbox but I have to admit that looks incredible and it holds up so well   This shits all over every other game from 2003 in visuals and gameplay

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The video is literally called "Remaking a Playstation Classic"

:tom:

DumbassCop tried to pull the same shit with Shadow of the Colossus and got decimated then. So I’m not surprised he’s getting decimated now. :mj: The best part is that his proof is going against his claims. :rofls:

Edited by lynux3
Just now, lynux3 said:

DumbassCop tried to pull the same shit with Shadow of the Colossus and got decimated then. So I’m not surprised he’s getting decimated now. :mj:

Dude, I resurrected THREE YEAR OLD butthurt from these poort bastards.

Talking about Demon Souls gave them 'Nam Flashbacks to them losing their shit over SoTC.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Doesn't matter what it's called, all that matters is what it is. It's not a remake.

No it is a remake.

They literally said that they are recreating everything, but they extracted data from the original game, and none of it was original code that they built on.

They RECREATED it.

That's a remake.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it is a remake.

They literally said that they are recreating everything, but they extracted data from the original game, and none of it was original code that they built on.

They RECREATED it.

That's a remake.

That's not at all what they said. We're done here, thanks for playing.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's not at all what they said. We're done here, thanks for playing.

No that's definitely what they said.

And they definitely call their game a remake.

Thanks for posting a video in which they literally call their game a remake, and the video literally calls it a remake.

Didn't expect you to be that stupid, but here we are.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No that's definitely what they said.

And they definitely call their game a remake.

Thanks for posting a video in which they literally call their game a remake, and the video literally calls it a remake.

Didn't expect you to be that stupid, but here we are.

Yes, DipshitCop is that stupid. :rofls:

:kaz:

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Yes, DipshitCop is that stupid. :rofls:

:kaz:

Dumbass attempted this a second time around, and got bitchslapped again.

Man, I had no idea that Shadow of the Colossus had ripped them a new asshole.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dumbass attempted this a second time around, and got bitchslapped again.

Man, I had no idea that Shadow of the Colossus had ripped them a new asshole.

There's another thread where he completely melts down over it, but I can't be bothered to find it. I think we can expect similar behavior regarding Demons Souls.

This looks like uninspired garbage tbh. Halo has only ever had a few good iconic designs in its history. Outside of the actual Spartan/ODST designs and some of the ships, it just looks like some kind of randomly generated generic sci-fi shooter assets. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This looks like uninspired garbage tbh. Halo has only ever had a few good iconic designs in its history. Outside of the actual Spartan/ODST designs and some of the ships, it just looks like some kind of randomly generated generic sci-fi shooter assets. 

It looks good.  Better than Halo 5's designs.

I think with this game they've gone back to the right kind of style for Halo Infinite.  I also think Zeta Halo looks good.  It could look better of course.. but yea.

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This post is so confusing

You say it looks like uninspired garbage but what did you expect from a Halo game?

it just looks like some kind of randomly generated generic sci-fi shooter assets.

that's literally all Halo has ever been lol

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You honestly thought the best course of action was posting the thread where like this one I raped all of your faces off?

You're a smart one. 

See what I mean? Delusion has settled in nicely with this one. :mj: