Halo Infinite looks terrible. Multiplayer match Xbox Shit X.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

They also called Shadow of the Colossus a remake when it isn't.

Everybody called it a remake.

Digital Foundry, Gamespot, and gamers.

So you are wrong on BOTH of those games.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This looks like uninspired garbage tbh. Halo has only ever had a few good iconic designs in its history. Outside of the actual Spartan/ODST designs and some of the ships, it just looks like some kind

Defining remakes is pretty subjective but I consider there to be a total of 2 different types   Type 1: Graphical overhauls with little to no changes to actual gameplay mechanics, systems, u

I hate Xbox but I have to admit that looks incredible and it holds up so well   This shits all over every other game from 2003 in visuals and gameplay

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I could call you an American, but does that make you one? No, what people refer to something as has no bearing on what it is.

but you now being wrong on THREE things does specifically have a bearing on this conversation.

you just tried to use a Bluepoint Games engineer as a SOURCE OF CREDIBILITY.

and then when I told you that Bluepoint Games called these games remakes..........you suddenly don't consider them credible.

Gee, your changing the rules however you see fit.

That only hurts your credibility.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

but you now being wrong on THREE things does specifically have a bearing on this conversation.

you just tried to use a Bluepoint Games engineer as a SOURCE OF CREDIBILITY.

and then when I told you that Bluepoint Games called these games remakes..........you suddenly don't consider them credible.

Gee, your changing the rules however you see fit.

That only hurts your credibility.

This has nothing to do with credibility, this has to do with you not understanding how blue point makes their remasters and nothing else. This is the result of you not having the proper information or doing research.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

This has nothing to do with credibility

yes it does.

because you already lost the technical argument.

and you attempted to CHANGE definitions..................based on................YOUR OWN PREFERENCES as you see fit.

Basically the only thing you are arguing about at this point is "Me, Dynocrap, am right because rules, as defined by me, Dynocrap, have deem it so"

So in other words, you have shifted your entire argument to be based on your own credibility.

.........and you don't have any.

And you have told me to NOT listen to Bluepoint Games, NOT listen to Digital Foundry and other gaming websites that breakdown the game's development.

So you are solidifying that its an argument based on credibility because you are saying

"I know about this...........all of those other people don't"

And like I said...............you don't have any credibility. In fact you lost it when you tried to pathetically change definitions and move goalposts.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yes it does.

because you already lost the technical argument.

and you attempted to CHANGE definitions..................based on................YOUR OWN PREFERENCES as you see fit.

Basically the only thing you are arguing about at this point is "Me, Dynocrap, am right because rules, as defined by me, Dynocrap, have deem it so"

So in other words, you have shifted your entire argument to be based on your own credibility.

.........and you don't have any.

And you have told me to NOT listen to Bluepoint Games, NOT listen to Digital Foundry and other gaming websites that breakdown the game's development.

So you are solidifying that its an argument based on credibility because you are saying

"I know about this...........all of those other people don't"

And like I said...............you don't have any credibility. In fact you lost it when you tried to pathetically change definitions and move goalposts.

Is Shadow of the Colossus a remake or a remaster?

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Calling something a remake doesn't make it so, especially when the underlying game engine was ported over. Mafia Definitive Edition is a remake, Demon's Souls is existing code and geometric data with a new graphics engine overlaid. Mechanically it's the same game.

It's a remaster you clown ass 🤡 

58 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No its a remake.

And the way it plays was an intentional decision, because thats a major part to why people would want a new version of the game to exist.

FF7 remake changed how it plays..............because nobody is going to accept the original gameplay formula from a 1997 isometric JRPG.

The things that you are trying to use as justification are simply not valid, because they were absolutely integral to maintain.

if you change how Demon Souls is played and/or controlled...........you're going to be the first person here saying "it isn't Demon Souls" Right??????

of course I'm right.

The intention or reasoning behind it is not the point. The point is that it's technically the same exact game other than it's brand new visuals, just like SOTC on PS4.

Just now, Ramza said:

The intention or reasoning behind it is not the point. The point is that it's technically the same exact game other than it's brand new visuals, just like SOTC on PS4.

I don't know what's so hard for them to understand about this. They did this for the specific intention of keeping the gameplay as authentic as possible. It's a good thing, but it most certainly doesn't fall under the veil of a remake because the entire game play structure is from the original engine.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Typo.. Its a remake :umad:

"From PlayStation Studios and Bluepoint Games comes a remake of the PlayStation classic" 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/demons-souls/

DynamiteCop 😂🤣

It's not a remake no matter how many times it's said or who says it. The basis of the game functioning on the original code from the original game it invalidates its ability to be a remake.

It's no different than Halo 2 Anniversary, which is also not a remake. Resident Evil on the GameCube is a remake, Mafia Definitive Edition is a remake, these games are heavily modified remasters.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not a remake no matter how many times it's said or who says it. The basis of the game functioning on the original code from the original game it invalidates its ability to be a remake.

It's no different than Halo 2 Anniversary, which is also not a remake. Resident Evil on the GameCube is a remake, Mafia Definitive Edition is a remake, these games are heavily modified remasters.

Entirely rebuilt from the ground up, this remake invites you to experience the unsettling story and ruthless combat of Demon’s Souls™.

Stay mad and stay wrong:umad:

• NPC 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Entirely rebuilt from the ground up, this remake invites you to experience the unsettling story and ruthless combat of Demon’s Souls™.

Stay mad and stay wrong:umad:

That's exactly what they said about Shadow of the Colossus, which the same as Demon Souls was not rebuilt from the ground up. It was built upon the original games.

You guys have real mental disorders.

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's exactly what they said about Shadow of the Colossus, which the same as Demon Souls was not rebuilt from the ground up. It was built upon the original games.

You guys have real mental disorders.

No matter how many times you deny reality, that won't stop the game from being a remake :umad:

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I don't know what's so hard for them to understand about this. They did this for the specific intention of keeping the gameplay as authentic as possible. It's a good thing, but it most certainly doesn't fall under the veil of a remake because the entire game play structure is from the original engine.

I couldn't agree more.

Here come Goukosan who doesn't know shit. He'll show you that the game is a full blown remake based on PR and marketing talk. :D

Most people knows though. SOTC PS4 and DS PS5 are the same games as the originals but prettier. End of story.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Ramza said:

I couldn't agree more.

Here come Goukosan who doesn't know shit. He'll show you that the game is a full blown remake based on PR and marketing talk. :D

Most people knows though. SOTC PS4 and DS PS5 are the same games as the originals but prettier. End of story.

Even worse for these guys the developers did a deep dive into the way they built the game and specifically talked about using the original game engine for gameplay purposes while integrating their graphics engine into it. They literally and directly say this lol.