Halo Infinite looks terrible. Multiplayer match Xbox Shit X.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, sorry. Attempting Lemij's pathetic attempt to label a full-on remake as a port isn't going to work, either.

I don't even know why you bother, because is Demon Souls PS5 is a port.

Than Flight Simulator on the Xbox is something LESS THAN a port? Right?

because its definitely a lesser effort in development.

Calling something a remake doesn't make it so, especially when the underlying game engine was ported over. Mafia Definitive Edition is a remake, Demon's Souls is existing code and geometric data with a new graphics engine overlaid. Mechanically it's the same game.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This looks like uninspired garbage tbh. Halo has only ever had a few good iconic designs in its history. Outside of the actual Spartan/ODST designs and some of the ships, it just looks like some kind

Defining remakes is pretty subjective but I consider there to be a total of 2 different types   Type 1: Graphical overhauls with little to no changes to actual gameplay mechanics, systems, u

I hate Xbox but I have to admit that looks incredible and it holds up so well   This shits all over every other game from 2003 in visuals and gameplay

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

You lied then... obviously.

It's not on your profile which I can verify. Your rules... since pics don't count :reg: 

No I didn't lie.

Prove how I lied.............if its "obvious" as you claim, then prove it.

Go ahead and verify.

I already told you that I played it, and it didn't get the trophies for that game.  Prove that wrong.

Just now, jehurey said:

No I didn't lie.

Go ahead and verify.

I already told you that I played it, and it didn't get the trophies for that game.  Prove that wrong.

I proved you wrong by showing you have no trophies for it.

Plain and simple.  You lied about playing it.

But ok... here's a post of me talking about playing God of War... on the release date...

godzzz.png

So are you ready to shut the fuck up about me not ever playing PS4 since 2014?? :drake: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I didn't lie.

Go ahead and verify.

I'm proving you lied... by you not having a single trophy for the game :drake: 

I guess your PS4 just FORGOT to count trophies for that one game.. eh? :danylol: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except it is.

Unless you can prove otherwise.

...........which you can't. And you know you can't.

You have to be the dumbest person in existence. The underlying game engine from 2007 is how the game is mechanically operating. The end. It's a heavily modified remaster.

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

I proved you wrong by showing you have no trophies for it.

Plain and simple.  You lied about playing it.

But ok... here's a post of me talking about playing God of War... on the release date...

godzzz.png

So are you ready to shut the fuck up about me not ever playing PS4 since 2014?? :drake: 

No, the only thing you proved is that there are no trophies.

But you didn't prove that I didn't play it, even though I showed you a list of my Playstation accounts game log.

.........which is NOT a trophy list, but a list that tracks when I played games on a Playstation system.

You then lied and claimed that I changed somebody else's profile picture.

So if you want to verify based on trophies........we can.

Here's that photo again.

1OKkPUi.jpg

And here's the two games right besides Journey that I do have trophies on:

F23TZ2B.jpg

You notice:

-my account name

-the other games that you saw

-the tropghies

Now go to the PSN profiles website and see if my trophies for Uncharted 4 and Infamous First Light line up with that.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have to be the dumbest person in existence. The underlying game engine from 2007 is how the game is mechanically operating. The end. It's a heavily modified remaster.

No, its completely remade content, it isn't judged based on what game engine they use.

By that logic, Call of Duty games are nothing more than expansion packs because they still use the same game engine.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

:lawl::lawl:turns out, you aren't even remotely correct:lawl:

The visual upgrade is a jump beyond the other Soulsborne games. And what's more, thanks to it being built under a new engine, this could be the first to run with an even 30fps cap with no frame-pacing issues whatsoever - something that has blighted From Software's work, from Dark Souls to Bloodborne.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-demons-souls-remake-ps5-first-look

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You are completely autistic, they're talking about the graphics engine you idiot LOL. Just like Shadow of the Colossus this game is running the underlying mechanical engine for gameplay. It's a heavily modified remastered, there's literally nothing else that needs to be said to you.

Demon's Souls on PS5 is the same fucking game. Take it from someone who beat the original 8 times, it plays the same, almost everything is placed the same. It really is the same game with a new coat of paint and very little new stuff.

I wouldn't call it a port, it's more of a remaster but it's definitely not a full blown remake like let's say FF7 which was very different from the original in almost every single way.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You are completely autistic, they're talking about the graphics engine you idiot LOL. Just like Shadow of the Colossus this game is running the underlying mechanical engine for gameplay. It's a heavily modified remastered, there's literally nothing else that needs to be said to you.

No.............you have already completely lost this argument.

Its a little too late to start moving goalposts.

Its an entirely different game engine.

Unlike many other remaster and remake efforts, the Demon Soul’s remake is built on an entirely different engine compared to the original game. While trailers indicate that Bluepoint has gone to great pains to retain the feel of the original, this has significant implications in terms of the remake’s visuals.

Demon’s Souls leveraged the PhyreEngine, the same technology underpinning titles as diverse as DiRT, Hotline Miami, and Flower. PhyreEngine uses a deferred renderer, allowing for a relatively large number of light sources on screen at one time. This is used to great effect in fire-lit corridors in the original game. Havok physics allowed interactions with destructible objects and corpses, a signature quirk that’s made its way into multiple Souls games since.

The Demon’s Souls remake, in contrast, is built using Bluepoint’s own in-house engine. We first saw it in action with the PlayStation 4 exclusive Shadow of the Colossus remake.

https://gamingbolt.com/demons-souls-ps3-vs-ps5-graphics-comparison-a-high-bar-for-next-gen-visuals

there is no way you are getting around that.

No use in you trying to PRETEND you already explained something, because you didn't and are now trying to change your conditions on the fly.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Demon's Souls on PS5 is the same fucking game. Take it from someone who beat the original 8 times, it plays the same, almost everything is placed the same. It really is the same game with a new coat of paint and very little new stuff.

I wouldn't call it a port, it's more of a remaster but it's definitely not a full blown remake like let's say FF7 which was very different from the original in almost every single way.

No its a remake.

And the way it plays was an intentional decision, because thats a major part to why people would want a new version of the game to exist.

FF7 remake changed how it plays..............because nobody is going to accept the original gameplay formula from a 1997 isometric JRPG.

The things that you are trying to use as justification are simply not valid, because they were absolutely integral to maintain.

if you change how Demon Souls is played and/or controlled...........you're going to be the first person here saying "it isn't Demon Souls" Right??????

of course I'm right.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.............you have already completely lost this argument.

Its a little too late to start moving goalposts.

Its an entirely different game engine.

there is no way you are getting around that.

No use in you trying to PRETEND you already explained something, because you didn't and are now trying to change your conditions on the fly.

You're not even reading what you're posting. Your entire post is talking about a rendering engine. How can you be so continually stupid

Edited by DynamiteCop
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You're not even reading what you're posting. Your entire post and talking about a rendering engine. How can you be so continually stupid

No...........you are the one pretending to play stupid.

You made no such conditions.

You said that they lifted ENTIRE CODE of mechanics from the original game.

No they didn't.  Physics are from another engine.

The only thing they would've copied would be the animations.

Just now, jehurey said:

No...........you are the one pretending to play stupid.

You made no such conditions.

You said that they lifted ENTIRE CODE of mechanics from the original game.

No they didn't.  Physics are from another engine.

The only thing they would've copied would be the animations.

You are the stupidest person alive,

You are the stupidest person alive,

.....is usually what you say when you don't have any evidence to back up your claim, or DISPROVE what I just said.

And you're just now getting ready to run away like a little bitch.

Its amazing how I provided more technical information about the game........and you didn't, and you spoke in more vague terms and then made no effort to clarify.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

.....is usually what you say when you don't have any evidence to back up your claim, or DISPROVE what I just said.

And you're just now getting ready to run away like a little bitch.

Its amazing how I provided more technical information about the game........and you didn't, and you spoke in more vague terms and then made no effort to clarify.

I could literally get the lead coder from bluepoint games in a video call with you telling you everything I've said and you'd still argue. There's no helping you, you're just an idiot.

Edited by DynamiteCop

I could literally get the lead coder from bluepoint games in a video call with you telling you everything I've said and you still argue. There's no helping you, you're just an idiot.

Well, bluepoint games easily call it a remake.

And you're clearly just lying straight out of your mouth at this point.

Do you honestly think that pretending to feign confidence and feigning obviously-fake outrage work on other people?

It didn't work all the previous times you attempted it...........what made you think it was going to work this time?

You got busted trying to change your definition. Bluepoint recreated the mechanics of the game within their engine.

Its.

A.

Remake.

Plain and simple.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Well, bluepoint games easily call it a remake.

And you're clearly just lying straight out of your mouth at this point.

Do you honestly think that pretending to feign confidence and feigning obviously-fake outrage work on other people?

It didn't work all the previous times you attempted it...........what made you think it was going to work this time?

You got busted trying to change your definition. Bluepoint recreated the mechanics of the game within their engine.

Its.

A.

Remake.

Plain and simple.

They also called Shadow of the Colossus a remake when it isn't. This is just what they do, they take an existing game, pull out what they need from the code and then build their graphics engine on top of it.