Halo Infinite looks terrible. Multiplayer match Xbox Shit X.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Didn't Journey win Gamespot's and IGN's game of the year for 2012.

So.........when it came to the Playstation 4, cows were going around saying "Oh my god, we just got the best game of 2015!!!!!!"

????????? yes or No????????

This loser :mj: 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This looks like uninspired garbage tbh. Halo has only ever had a few good iconic designs in its history. Outside of the actual Spartan/ODST designs and some of the ships, it just looks like some kind

Defining remakes is pretty subjective but I consider there to be a total of 2 different types   Type 1: Graphical overhauls with little to no changes to actual gameplay mechanics, systems, u

I hate Xbox but I have to admit that looks incredible and it holds up so well   This shits all over every other game from 2003 in visuals and gameplay

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

SWITCH has more new AAes and AAAes than old Wiiu ports :umad:

Did that make you not count them when that was all you had? :umad: 

Switches BEST game to this day is literally a WiiU port :smilecry: 

MSFS isn't even a port... the game was announced for both PC and Xbox way before it released... the Xbox version simply came less than a year later. 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes you are quite a  loser, Lemij.

You've lost this argument, rather decisively

The funny thing I found is again you're talking about a game you have never played.

I just checked your profile... and you've NEVER played Journey... not on PS3... nor PS4...

LMFAO the streak continues :lawl: :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Did that make you not count them when that was all you had? :umad: 

Switches BEST game to this day is literally a WiiU port :smilecry: 

MSFS isn't even a port... the game was announced for both PC and Xbox way before it released... the Xbox version simply came less than a year later. 

At this point in switch's life (9 months post launch) Switch had several New AAAe and AAe games. 

SERIES X HAS NOTHING.  

No wonder you lemmings want to count old ports :danylol:

and that was a cross gen day 1 game.... You know... Like Halo infinite :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

giphy.gif

So you tried running to another argument.

And you're still wrong, because I did play Journey, the PS4 version.

qHclMCt.jpg

Played it through completion. Don't have any idea why there's no trophies associated with that, because I definitely finished the game.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you tried running to another argument.

And you're still wrong, because I did play Journey, the PS4 version.

qHclMCt.jpg

Played it through completion. Don't have any idea why there's no trophies associated with that, because I definitely finished the game.

No you didn't.

That could be anyone's profile.

YOURS shows you haven't played it... at all.. ever :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

No you didn't.

That could be anyone's profile.

YOURS shows you haven't played it... at all.. ever :hest: 

No, its my profile.

1OKkPUi.jpg

who do you think I am............you?

I don't make up lies and purposely obfuscate, like you do.

And unlike you...........I've played Playstation games past 2014:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

No, its my profile.

1OKkPUi.jpg

who do you think I am............you?

I don't make up lies and purposely obfuscate, like you do.

And unlike you...........I've played Playstation games past 2014:drake:

That's not your profile.  Taking your bro's profile and changing the pic to the same as yours isn't nice.

Yours clearly shows no trophies for this game.  Because you didn't play it.

Just now, Remij said:

That's not your profile.  Taking your bro's profile and changing the pic to the same as yours isn't nice.

Yours clearly shows no trophies for this game.  Because you didn't play it.

No, it is my profile, and you can verify it easily.

Sorry, you've already lost, and you know you've lost.

I love that I now have you lying and making up stuff, because you know you've lost.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, it is my profile, and you can verify it easily.

Sorry, you've already lost, and you know you've lost.

I love that I now have you lying and making up stuff, because you know you've lost.

I love that your profile confirms you've never played it... and yet you're trying to argue otherwise...

lmfao reminds me of something :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

I love that your profile confirms you've never played it... and yet you're trying to argue otherwise...

lmfao reminds me of something :tom: 

No, I have played it.

And it doesn't remind you of YOU lying.............because I just showed you actual proof from my PS5 screen.

And you made up a new lie about changing my bro's profile picture..............go ahead and prove that.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I have played it.

And it doesn't remind you of YOU lying.............because I just showed you actual proof from my PS5 screen.

And you made up a new lie about changing my bro's profile picture..............go ahead and prove that.

I already proved it.

You profile doesn't show any trophies.  You haven't played it.

Period.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I already proved it.

You profile doesn't show any trophies.  You haven't played it.

Period.

No, you didn't

Go ahead and proved that this is somebody else's profile and I 'changed the picture"

I have played it.

Go ahead and ask me anything about the game that a person who would've played it would know.

....oh wait a second, it appears that you may not have played it:lawl:

Edited by jehurey

It will be funny to see just how butthurt Lemij is, and how badly he's going to lose this.

Because I can easily post my post that I've typed in previous years in which I clearly talked about playing Journey:

On 2019-11-08 at 1:31 PM, jehurey said:

I didn't even say which games I liked.

Fuck.  I had no idea how hard this would be for me, because, I think I can safely say that Journey, when I played it on my PS4 a couple of years ago, was a great game. So i assumed that my experience would've been the same had I played it on PS3. So I am assuming that it would be my 2012 GoTY.

You have no idea how ridiculously difficult #2 becomes.  I must have put in serious hours into Trials Evolution.  I greatly liked Spec Ops The Line.

I'm a pretty big defender of AssCreed3, even though the game has its flaws throughout 2/3's of the game.

I enjoyed Asura's Wrath as a game rental.

fffuuuuuuuck, I forgot Sleeping Dogs.  I played The Walking Dead all the way through and greatly enjoyed it. I also enjoyed Thomas Was Alone.

fffffuuuuuuuck, I forgot Max Payne, I enjoy alot of that game until I had to return the rental because I didn't have enough time to beat the final level. I enjoyed Mark of the Ninja alot.

I understand that NSMB U is forgettable, but World's 4 and 5 in that game are the best new Mario 2D platforming that has ever existed since SMW.

fffuck, I played about 2 hours of Fez, and I liked it very much, but I never finished it.  And I never played Gravity Rush, Danganropa, Zero Escape, Silent Hill Book of Memories.  I played about 1/3 of Dishonored, and I played it very thoroughly in stealth, I had a pretty decent time with that game. And I tried playing Hotline Miami, and I just don't connect with it. I played Far Cry 3 for about 90 minutes (the game would never start up in the Uplay app for a long time, for some reason), I don't know enough of the game.

#2 is unbelievably close between Sleeping Dogs, Trials Evolution, and Max Payne 3. but i'm going to have to go with Sleeping Dogs because its a solid open world game that looked fucking fantastic for its time. It had a unique setting and a likable main character, and some great/satisfying fighting mechanics that no other open world game has properly done.

I'm almost tempted to bump Sleeping Dogs to my #1, and remove Journey altogether because other people have nominated it already.  Trials Evo and Max Payne 3 are so deserving.

what's also fantastic about that 2019 post of mine is that I am discussing the best game of 2012, and I am talking about my experiences playing Journey, the PS4 version, to determine that its probably the best game of 2012.

So in that two-year old post, I am literally proving the point I made about how you wouldn't take a PORT of a game that released in a previous year, and pretend its the best game of that CURRENT year.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL, if a cow said that the best game on the PS5 was a port of a game that came out last year in 2020.

.............what would you be saying to those cows?

C'mon on, there's no point in you trying to bullshit me.

You know exactly why we're making fun of you.

The best game on PlayStation 5 is a port of a game from 2007.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The best game on PlayStation 5 is a port of a game from 2007.

No, sorry. Attempting Lemij's pathetic attempt to label a full-on remake as a port isn't going to work, either.

I don't even know why you bother, because is Demon Souls PS5 is a port.

Than Flight Simulator on the Xbox is something LESS THAN a port? Right?

because its definitely a lesser effort in development.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It will be funny to see just how butthurt Lemij is, and how badly he's going to lose this.

Because I can easily post my post that I've typed in previous years in which I clearly talked about playing Journey:

You lied then... obviously.

It's not on your profile which I can verify. Your rules... since pics don't count :reg: