Halo Infinite looks terrible. Multiplayer match Xbox Shit X.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This looks like uninspired garbage tbh. Halo has only ever had a few good iconic designs in its history. Outside of the actual Spartan/ODST designs and some of the ships, it just looks like some kind

Defining remakes is pretty subjective but I consider there to be a total of 2 different types   Type 1: Graphical overhauls with little to no changes to actual gameplay mechanics, systems, u

I hate Xbox but I have to admit that looks incredible and it holds up so well   This shits all over every other game from 2003 in visuals and gameplay

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes Halo is NMH3 level now 🤣🤣

Don't insult NMH. There's more creativity in one NMH game than the entire Halo series combined. :pavarotti:

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sound logic if you ask me:dc:

Let’s compare our biggest AAA franchise to a niche game made by a small studio. :danylol: 

Shit doesn’t come close to Ratchet, Miles Morales, or even Returnal. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Makes comparison to NMH3, it isn’t NMH3 level. Remipee logic :drake: 

I didn't make any comparison fuckhead :drake:

I posted an ugly as sin Switch game because you clowns are talking about games looking like shit :mj:

Lmfao status-wise he says :tom:

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

I didn't make any comparison fuckhead :drake:

I posted an ugly as sin Switch game because you clowns are talking about games looking like shit :mj:

Lmfao status-wise he says :tom:

So you’re saying Halo doesn’t look as bad as NMH3. That is a comparison dumbass. :ccruise:

And it’s funny you have to resort to comparisons to a game running on a handheld instead of actual AAA next-gen games. :pavarotti:

1 hour ago, Ike said:

So you’re saying Halo doesn’t look as bad as NMH3. That is a comparison dumbass. :ccruise:

And it’s funny you have to resort to comparisons to a game running on a handheld instead of actual AAA next-gen games. :pavarotti:

Someone else made the comparison.... I posted a pic clearly refuting it.

And of course Halo SHITS ALL OVER fucking No More Heroes 3... in EVERY SINGLE CAPACITY.  I don't need to throw up screens to know that... there IS no comparison.. :tom: 

I posted the pic because sheep have no authority to say anything looks good or not, when they were making excuses for NMH3 looking and running like complete garbage. :hest: 

And you just tried to make an excuse for it yourself :pavarotti: 

Edited by Remij
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its pretty damn satisfying seeing that this entire forum is now treating Ol' Bilbo Port Beggins like an absolute clown, and slapping him around, with relative ease.

:banderoos:

Nobody is doing any such thing.

Kinda like you not playing your PS5 :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody is doing any such thing.

Kinda like you not playing your PS5 :tom: 

No, they are doing it.

You are now the forum's joke, and they've followed my lead.

You pretending that it isn't happening is very similar to pretending that Microsoft isn't failing as a game company.

Poort guy is butthurt and trying to project the fact that he hasn't played any Playstation games since 2014.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they are doing it.

You are now the forum's joke, and they've followed my lead.

You pretending that it isn't happening is very similar to pretending that Microsoft isn't failing as a game company.

Poort guy is butthurt and trying to project the fact that he hasn't played any Playstation games since 2014.

lmfao the cows following Jehurey :tom: 

Ok, let's run with that :omglol:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

lmfao the cows following Jehurey :tom: 

Ok, let's run with that :omglol:

Yup, they're following me...............in declaring you a butthurt port beggar.

Let's run with that. Because that's what I said, and specifically just that.