Steam Deck struggles to maintain 60fps on medium settings in Doom Eternal

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lmao Gabe Gear

Goukosan waited months to get some trash port of DOOM Eternal on Swhit running at 576/720p and looking like a PS3 game.     DOOM Eternal | Switch VS PS4 | Graphics Comparison & FPS - You

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

john ritter GIF

LOL his gif are making it really clear that he's clearly directing them at himself

I love that I have him in this point, I wonder how long before he realizes that I'm actually enjoying him putting this work in.

Yes the one posting clown gifs is the one putting the work in…..not the guy who tries to think of a comeback for every one :tom:

You’re not as bright as you let on jerry but your insistence on always having the last word is…..interesting

tim curry clown GIF

• Haha 1
Just now, TLHBO said:

Yes the one posting clown gifs is the one putting the work in…..not the guy who tries to think of a comeback for every one :tom:

You’re not as bright as you let on jerry but your insistence on always having the last word is…..interesting

tim curry clown GIF

Yep.. that's what he thinks is "winning"... getting the last word... no matter how retarded you made him appear during the argument.

He'll just keep going and going... because it's not like he's going to stop and play a game on his PS5 or anything :cruise: 

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

tim curry clown GIF

He's getting angry now.:drake:

He's not even lasting as long as the Steam Deck.:lawl:

Even funnier is the dingleberry hanging onto his post, because I've popped him in the mouth so much, he can't even open it anymore.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yep.. that's what he thinks is "winning"... getting the last word... no matter how retarded you made him appear during the argument.

He'll just keep going and going... because it's not like he's going to stop and play a game on his PS5 or anything :cruise: 

I love how you guys are also attempting to do it.

:lawl:Which completely takes away your right to try and make fun of it.

Holy shit, you are making this easy for me. Please step up for me to pop you in DA MOUF.

Like a broke-dicked dog

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He must piss in a bottle :ben:

Well his PC and his desk is out in his living room... he's likely not even 6ft from his TV.  He probably has it set up so he can use his wireless keyboard and he can see his TV through the door from his bathroom.

He can't miss a response :hest: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Well his PC and his desk is out in his living room... he's likely not even 6ft from his TV.  He probably has it set up so he can use his wireless keyboard and he can see his TV through the door from his bathroom.

He can't miss a response :hest: 

You can't make a response to save your life.:lawl:

You fall behind as much as your PC does.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LMAO he typed that from his couch :rofl: 

No I didn't.

[Looks at my previous post]

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You can't make a response to save your life.:lawl:

Goddamn, when I'm right, I'm right.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

TSHBThreatened:D 

LOL, i like how the video immediately cuts off when hades loads on the steam deck, and doesn't show exactly how much longer the Switch took.

But......apparently, this is considered a major victory for Nintendo-haters.:mjgrin:

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, i like how the video immediately cuts off when hades loads on the steam deck, and doesn't show exactly how much longer the Switch took.

But......apparently, this is considered a major victory for Nintendo-haters.:mjgrin:

Did you like how they said they loaded into control and the Switch was still loading into Hades :hest: 

If you want to know how long Hades takes to load on Switch, just fire yours up an pl-- oh that's right, you don't play games :tom: 

• Haha 1