Lost Judgment looks so good

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I said MY goty. Its my own opinion  I don't care about the press thinks of it in terms of whether or not its GOTY worthy. These games are special because of how they're consistently introducing new th

Removed the old ass ports because as you said you "don't give a fuck" ...   I'm sure I missed some since you listed sooo many fucking old ports even fucking SNES games      I

Just copped Judgement   Twinblade is a Yakuza OG so I’m taking his word and expecting great things from this banger 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm sure it will be good... but LMAO GOTY :hest: 

I said MY goty. Its my own opinion :roll: I don't care about the press thinks of it in terms of whether or not its GOTY worthy. These games are special because of how they're consistently introducing new things both story and gameplay wise that makes them engaging all the way through. They're more valuable experiences than open world RPG or shooter #13535.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I said MY goty. Its my own opinion :roll: I don't care about the press thinks of it in terms of whether or not its GOTY worthy. These games are special because of how they're consistently introducing new things both story and gameplay wise that makes them engaging all the way through. They're more valuable experiences than open world RPG or shooter #13535.

Yea no shit you're speaking for yourself.. :drake: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I guess we can no longer give our opinions on what we think are our favorite games each year anymore.....

Oh jeez breh, I caught a lot of shit in that other thread for posting mine :D 

and I said I'm sure it will be good, but laughed about it being GOTY.  That's all. :[ 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Oh jeez breh, I caught a lot of shit in that other thread for posting mine :D 

and I said I'm sure it will be good, but laughed about it being GOTY.  That's all. :[ 

MY GOTY =/= overall GOTY. I don't understand why thats so hard to comprehend. Does your personal GOTY always end up being the media's GOTY? I doubt it.

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

MY GOTY =/= overall GOTY. I don't understand why thats so hard to comprehend. Does your personal GOTY always end up being the media's GOTY? I doubt it.

Dude... are you ok?

I never said it did...  Can you not understand that I was just fucking ribbing you about your pick?

I caught shit for saying Forza Horizon 5 or Halo Infinite..... and putting out a "list of just horrible shit games" apparently....  Do you think I base my GOTY on what the media will pick? :drake: 

All I fucking said was "It'll be good, but GOTY? LOL" and you're acting like I shot your dog :tom: 

27 minutes ago, Boundless said:

bcb85c3477f5bf7ee57d055b184c07fa_w200.gi

look at the glorious Mustard race, everyone:geese:

I'm happy Sega will end the series because the talent agency wont allow the game on PC. :geese: 

Enjoy this one... it's your last :geese: 

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The only non PC game I want all year. What a tragedy. One fucking game... :lul: 

SEGA could just remove the actor from the game and put in another :geese: 

I'm glad SEGA is cutting ties with them for this shit.  PC made the Last Judgement about Lost Judgement in favor of PC gamers :juggle: 

23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The only non PC game I want all year. What a tragedy. One fucking game... :lul: 

Im sure there are more console games you're interested in. What about NMH3 for example? I thought you were a fan of that series.

PC gaming is a side platform at best, I wouldn't recommend gaming on it exclusively. Not only will you miss out on great games but the scoliosis you'll develop over time isn't ideal.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im sure there are more console games you're interested in. What about NMH3 for example? I thought you were a fan of that series.

PC gaming is a side platform at best, I wouldn't recommend gaming on it exclusively. Not only will you miss out on great games but the scoliosis you'll develop over time isn't ideal.

Oh give me a break :kaz: