Let's fucking go

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-veteran-joseph-staten-is-returning-to-help-with-halo-infinite/      

i got ya homie

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Voidler said:

You literally made the thread comparing the 3 Remtard :dc:

I said nothing about sales clownfuck.. this thread is about a poll of what people are more interested in/excited for :tom:  

Edited by Remij
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think BF2042 is going to win on the MP front, but not having a campaign is definitely going to hurt its popularity among a good chunk of people. I still don’t care for CoD but I do want to see Halo make a comeback and be relevant again.

Halo Infinite's MP could be popular as fuck... it's free to play now. :glad: 

Battlefield and COD :mj: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I said nothing about sales clownfuck.. this thread is about a poll of what people are more interested in :tom:  

Lmao so what are you trying to claim based on this poll? You are trying to claim people are more excited for Halo Infinite but that it will sell less?

Do you see how stupid this thread is?

When COD and BF outsell it by double you can say "but a poll of 7000 people were excited for Halo ;("

Fucking kill yourself :ovolol:

Just now, Voidler said:

Lmao so what are you trying to claim based on this poll? You are trying to claim people are more excited for Halo Infinite but that it will sell less?

Do you see how stupid this thread is?

When COD and BF outsell it by double you can say "but a poll of 7000 people were excited for Halo ;("

Fucking kill yourself :ovolol:

You're so fucking stupid :tom: 

What I'm claiming is that people are more excited for Halo than COD and BF.... despite the fact that they might buy all three :drake: 

DownUndler :omglol: 

Halo Infinite for me, is it coming to PC?

BattleField is okay, I got BF5 from Amazon games it's alright.

and I Call of Duty: well, I did in enjoy Modern Warfare, the campaign was rather short, I don't think the franchise is enough for me to invest in another short campaign.

Halo always been big on story,  so I am all for that game.

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Halo Infinite's MP could be popular as fuck... it's free to play now. :glad: 

Battlefield and COD :mj: 

BF2042 will win MPGOTY over Halo. The impressions from the technical test have been very positive even though its unpolished and has a bunch of missing features.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're so fucking stupid :tom: 

What I'm claiming is that people are more excited for Halo than COD and BF.... despite the fact that they might buy all three :drake: 

DownUndler :omglol: 

So your thread translates to literally nothing. Halo the least relevant FPS

Owned you stupid fuck :hest:

Just now, Twinblade said:

BF2042 will win MPGOTY over Halo. The impressions from the technical test have been very positive even though its unpolished and has a bunch of missing features.

So have Halo's though.  The impressions were really good 😉 

Just now, Voidler said:

So your thread translates to literally nothing. Halo the least relevant FPS

Owned you stupid fuck :hest:

LMAO you couldn't figure out how people might be more interested in Halo than ANOTHER yearly COD and BF :tom: 

bubu teh sales :tear2: 

Yea, no shit.. the other two are on three platforms compared to Halo's two... :lemming: 

Toddler :tom: 

Also, that COD trailer was garbage.  I'm tired of these fucking war shooters using CGI for their games.  I know COD had spliced CGI and gameplay visuals... but it's just annoying at this point.  Just show us what your fucking game looks like.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO you couldn't figure out how people might be more interested in Halo than ANOTHER yearly COD and BF :tom: 

bubu teh sales :tear2: 

Yea, no shit.. the other two are on three platforms compared to Halo's two... :lemming: 

Toddler :tom: 

So you made a thread that is going to amount to NOTHING in real world metrics :hest:

Sorry to burst your bubble you must have been excited by your twitter poll :will2: 

Retardij :cmpunk1:

17 minutes ago, Remij said:

Also, that COD trailer was garbage.  I'm tired of these fucking war shooters using CGI for their games.  I know COD had spliced CGI and gameplay visuals... but it's just annoying at this point.  Just show us what your fucking game looks like.

vKtQP7D.png

:hest:

• dead 3