The Official 2021 NFL Thread. Keep all American football discussion here. (pin please)

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes! Yess!! Put it in my veins!!

Imagine being in the NFC West and not being 2-0 

This has been the most incredible weekend OF NFL football in my life.

Posted Images

for such a swift first half, there was alot of poor football in the second half.

and then that fourth down play doesn't even make sense, why do a rush on third down, and then a relatively simple pass play on fourth, why not do a qb sneak just to get the first down?

happy, somewhat happy, for matthew stafford.

local dallas media was talking to his family throughout this past week, because he's from here.

even though he grew up in the richest neighborhood (the most well-known, richest neighborhood) and went to their prestigious high school, he seems like a grounded-enough fella.

And he paid his dues in Detroit.

• Ike★ unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Seattle trading Wilson, Kyler holding out, and Deebo requesting a trade. You hate it see it. :juggle:

Deebo doesn’t deserve to be the top paid player in the league for one good year though. :francis: 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Deebo doesn’t deserve to be the top paid player in the league for one good year though. :francis: 

I think he knows that if they make him stay as a running back, he'll get used up and his career will be shorter.

38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I think he knows that if they make him stay as a running back, he'll get used up and his career will be shorter.

He’s the one who coined the term Wideback. Plus Mostert should be back and pretty much any speedy RB works in Shanahan’s scheme. 

[Hughes] While Deebo Samuel can scream to the high heavens RE trade, #49ers have him under contract for this year & next (tag). Samuel won’t forfeit that money. Leverage is with San Francisco. From what I’m told: SF well aware they need Deebo to compete. Source: “He ain’t getting out”