Knights of the Old Republic being remade - PS5 exclusive

xcock raped and pillaged as usual

all your games belong to us

soon Gaylo will be announced for PS

Ninja Gaiden, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Alan Wake, Tales of Vesperia, KOTOR, MAss effect 1-3, Deadly Premonition, you name its better on PlayStation.

Taxed and robbed like lowdown faggots.

Playstation has erased xbox and its meagre legacy.

Xflop = dead.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry wrecking ANOTHER thread..... about a game that he's not going to play  

TLHBFR!   This was one of their killer apps back in the day, one of the few reasons to consider an Xflop. Now it’s on PlayStation and they don’t get it  or at the very least will have to wai

We already played it.

Posted Images

TLHBFR!

This was one of their killer apps back in the day, one of the few reasons to consider an Xflop. Now it’s on PlayStation and they don’t get it :tom: or at the very least will have to wait for it.

Look at all the lemshits hiding behind PC now :D 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao an old Xbox and PC game was front and center of the big PS event for 2021 :mj:

Imagine missing out on Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6... but gloating about a Remake that isn't even exclusive :hest:

Pretending lemshits wouldn’t be going crazy for this if it was for xbox and not ps5 :drake:

Elder Scrolls :killzone: Thats not exclusive either and the gameplay is as exciting as watching a wet turd dry out in the sun. I still can’t bring myself to finish Skyrim :killzone:

• Haha 2
Just now, TLHBO said:

Pretending lemshits wouldn’t be going crazy for this if it was for xbox and not ps5 :drake:

Elder Scrolls :killzone: Thats not exclusive either and the gameplay is as exciting as watching a wet turd dry out in the sun. I still can’t bring myself to finish Skyrim :killzone:

Elder Scrolls 6 is 100% console exclusive to Xbox. :]

27 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao an old Xbox and PC game was front and center of the big PS event for 2021 :mj:

Imagine missing out on Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6... but gloating about a Remake that isn't even exclusive :hest:

Lol this nigga talking waiting for ports of an old game. Next, Spicoli gonna make fun of people for paying for sex. Lol 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this nigga talking waiting for ports of an old game. Next, Spicoli gonna make fun of people for paying for sex. Lol 

Yeah I am.  Hypocrite cows who don't game seem to he the most butthurt about it too LOL

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

20210910_080521.jpg.24c7e748c85635a8c84c1254c4a4629b.jpg

:lawl:

Then just said PS5 first, and then PC.

Where are you getting that there's an Xbox there, somewhere?:drake:

I love how you keep on doubling down, and your evidence is..................nothing.

its like you are wishing so hard for something to be there in that message, when there isn't.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then just said PS5 first, and then PC.

Where are you getting that there's an Xbox there, somewhere?:drake:

I love how you keep on doubling down, and your evidence is..................nothing.

its like you are wishing so hard for something to be there in that message, when there isn't.

You're such a dumbass

Edited by DynamiteCop
11 hours ago, Body Count said:

xcock raped and pillaged as usual

all your games belong to us

soon Gaylo will be announced for PS

Ninja Gaiden, Dead Rising, Lost Planet, Alan Wake, Tales of Vesperia, KOTOR, MAss effect 1-3, Deadly Premonition, you name its better on PlayStation.

Taxed and robbed like lowdown faggots.

Playstation has erased xbox and its meagre legacy.

Xflop = dead.

Jesus christ. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're such a dumbass

I love how you're being asked to explain what it is that you are seeing.

............and you can't seem to get around doing that.

Gee, I wonder why. You're spending more effort NOT EXPLAINING, then you are explaining.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Well yeah apparently none of you seem to understand what console exclusive AT LAUNCH seems to mean either... 

Oh please as if that would matter if this was on xbox.

Could be exclusive for a full year who knows but a number of games are still PS exclusive but lemshits were doing victory dances when they got ported to PC years later.

You’re hypocrites. Elder flops isn’t exclusive and sucks ass anyway. Dumbed down My First RPG trash for lemtots and its not even good as an action/adventure game. Theres no excitement, nothing. The whole game is vanilla. Just one bland quest to the next.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

There we go, “console exclusive” is a thing for Xbox but not PlayStation. Your lemshit is showing.

Star Wars The Knights of the Old Republic Remake isn't a console exclusive to Playstation though... it's a LAUNCH exclusive on console..  Aspyr is publishing the game on PC.. and will publish it on Xbox after the exclusivity is up :shrug:

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Star Wars The Knights of the Old Republic Remake isn't a console exclusive to Playstation though... it's a LAUNCH exclusive on console..  Aspyr is publishing the game on PC.. and will publish it on Xbox after the exclusivity is up :shrug:

Exactly LOL, I'm not sure what's so hard for these guys to understand about this.