Did jehurey die or something?

26 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Prob stopped posting just so someone would make this thread. He will come back and claim ownage cause it was noticed that he was gone.

Then he will proceed to say the same 6 lines he said 3 million times over the last decade.

That, or his neighbor found out he was leeching their internet.

Sweetie that's not how this works... When I was 5 years old and my sister gave birth to my uncle I found that lemmings are just shit posters... 

... I will have you know I do not live in a basement.. it is a ground level studio apartment owned by my custodial supervisorial managers. 

Sweetie I know what you're trying to do and I'm not going to let you do it...

See how he runs when I ask the tough questions? 

• Upvote 1
  • Ben 1
  • dead 1
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Cooke said:

Sweetie that's not how this works... When I was 5 years old and my sister gave birth to my uncle I found that lemmings are just shit posters... 

... I will have you know I do not live in a basement.. it is a ground level studio apartment owned by my custodial supervisorial managers. 

Sweetie I know what you're trying to do and I'm not going to let you do it...

See how he runs when I ask the tough questions? 

Now he’s copying my schtick :blessed: 

Sorry sweetie, we all see what you’re doing and it’s not going to work, here. The fact that he’s now trying to change the subject only exposes him further. :tom:

• Haha 2
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

He hasn't logged in even once in 11 days. Even when you're on vacation you'd check this place a few times on your phone during down time.

Not true for everyone. If my vacation involves leaving the country SW doesn't see me even from my phone.  It would be really rare for me to check SW while out the country. 

4 hours ago, Remij said:

I think he's probably on vacation, maybe out camping or something and just disconnecting for a bit.

Nothing wrong with that.

This. Social media and/or forum breaks are great. I don’t do it with forums much, since I only post here and I don’t do the fanboy war crap anymore. However, I’m practically non-existent on social media now. Shiiii I’ll go weeks without posting on FB/IG. And when I do, I just post pics of my nieces for the family. I don’t know how people are on social media 24/7. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Not true for everyone. If my vacation involves leaving the country SW doesn't see me even from my phone.  It would be really rare for me to check SW while out the country. 

This is DynaFlop we're talking about :tom:  dude has nothing better to do.

Edited by TLHBO
19 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

On vacation for 11 days and you expect me to believe you guys wouldn't check a forum you frequent daily here and there...

Give me a fucking break you fake retards.

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

On vacation for 11 days and you expect me to believe you guys wouldn't check a forum you frequent daily here and there...

We have real lives that don't revolve around videogames.  

45 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I mean all the sheep here are fucked mentally irl. Now they talking like they go on these big vacations and pretend this place doesnt exist. Doubtful, or they havent taken many vacations in the last decade LOL

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

We have real lives that don't revolve around videogames.  

You're full of shit. We all do, but this false perception you weirdos are creating like you're better than checking a website which you post on dozens of times daily when you're on a vacation is laughable bullshit.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You're full of shit. We all do, but this false perception you weirdos are creating like you're better than checking a website which you post on dozens of times daily when you're on a vacation is laughable bullshit.

Why are you so mad?  :umad:

Not because it's something that YOU would do, doesn't mean we all do it. 

If you choose to be on SW while you're out the country then that's on you. No need to be upset because some of us rarely post while on Vaca. 

Why is that so unbelievable to you?

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Him and slow Jonny find it unbelievable that our lives don't revolve around SW like their's.  They're legit mad about it too :jonb:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Him and slow Jonny find it unbelievable that our lives don't revolve around SW like theirs.  They're legit mad about it too :jonb:

Your life literally does revolve around sw lmao who are you kidding

Just now, JonbX said:

Your life literally does revolve around sw lmao who are you kidding

This is my orginal and only SW account from 2005.  Check the post count. 

Now go check the post count of your account you recently created in 2017 (almost as much posts as my account) and now check the post count of all your other SW accounts.... 

Now tell me, who life revolves around SW? :drake: