What will Forza Horizon 5 score? (reviews drop Thurs. at 12am pacific)

993694272_ScreenShot2021-11-04at7_19_46AM.thumb.png.01536f373991334ed5df31f940d99228.png

how these guys can do this with a straight my face, my god... i've heard of list padding before, usually by slapping on games also on PC, but this is something else. Straight up multiplats, games on Switch, games on PS4, PC RTS, games exclusively on PS5 you name it these guys will throw it under the MS Umbrella.

And on top of it, they all come to pat eachother on the backs. :rofls: "Congratz MS, MS killin' it :lemming:"

Widespread delusional cult like behaviour unlike anything i've ever seen in console wars.

1948378868_ScreenShot2021-11-04at7_40_31AM.png.05a6bb42b52caf01e56db449235faacd.png

Edited by B C

9.0 at GS

The Good
Exquisite attention to detail, with gorgeous lighting, incredible vehicle models, and a dense world creating a real visual treat
The setting of Mexico is used to great effect, injecting healthy variety to race modes and locations that keep things interesting throughout
Change to progression lets you focus on the types of events you love, while populating the map with a ridiculous number of races to engage with
Engrossing and authentic personal stories give a welcome context to specific car models

The Bad
Although returning multiplayer modes are still fun, new collaborative additions are little more than unfulfilling distractions

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/forza-horizon-5-review-its-about-four-wheeled-family/1900-6417778/