Sony is making PS5 Console Covers. Releasing January 21st 2022, $55

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be fair the company they sued was selling them for $60 so Sony’s official covers are $5 cheaper lol      It’s also better than MS charging $25 for RROD posters     

Those are fucking retarded.   Edit: I missed the price. Fucking $55 for this shit? LMAO

Lmao they sued the company that gave them the idea. 

7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Those are fucking retarded.

Edit: I missed the price. Fucking $55 for this shit? LMAO

To be fair the company they sued was selling them for $60 so Sony’s official covers are $5 cheaper lol 

It’s also better than MS charging $25 for RROD posters 

58FF7A39-866B-4A3A-B1C7-FE7C012EEBFB.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Sony is such an abysmal company.

Not even MS charged so much for faceplates.

Seriously, fuck you Sony.

360 faceplates only covered one tampon-sized side of the console

and ms is charging $25 for rrod posters, shut the fuck up  :kaz:

• Upvote 1
On 2021-12-13 at 6:03 PM, FIREPOWER said:

To be fair the company they sued was selling them for $60 so Sony’s official covers are $5 cheaper lol 

$59 + free shipping while Sony is charging $55 + $10 shipping, so not really. Sony also already has the molds and tooling set up to make these, so even disregarding the differences of scale Sony's margins would be significantly higher than DBrand's. 

On 2021-12-13 at 6:03 PM, FIREPOWER said:

It’s also better than MS charging $25 for RROD posters 

Is anybody saying otherwise? Just take the L, whataboutism is never a good look.

23 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

$59 + free shipping while Sony is charging $55 + $10 shipping, so not really. Sony also already has the molds and tooling set up to make these, so even disregarding the differences of scale Sony's margins would be significantly higher than DBrand's. 

Is anybody saying otherwise? Just take the L, whataboutism is never a good look.

sony is charging $55 + free shipping during pre-orders while dbrand is charging $59 during pre-orders and $69 normally, so yes really. dbrands new plates are also horrendous looking with the new vent design, and official products are generally superior quality.

and theres no L to take. its a completely optional aesthetic accessory. big whoop.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You really think PS5 wasn't designed to have switchable covers and Dbrand was the one discovered that PS5 covers were Switchable? :drake:

Based on the fact it took Sony over a year to release them, the patent was just made public, and they’re in basic ass colors… yes :tom5:

Edited by ghostz
22 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Sony is doing free shipping if you preorder. The only L that will be taken here is from your clown ass since you don’t know how to do simple research before you hit the reply button.

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Sony is doing free shipping if you preorder. The only L that will be taken here is from your clown ass since you don’t know how to do simple research before you hit the reply button.

In my defense, I was logged into my account that has PS+ and when I checked the price in my cart it said shipping was free for PS+ members. I didn't know that was for everybody. :ben: