Nobody going to talk about Sony buying Bungie for $3.6B?

• Remij changed the title to Nobody going to talk about Sony buying Bungie for $3.6B?
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEGA just sold off its entire arcade business in Japan because of COVID related losses. They're probably bleeding money and wouldn't mind becoming apart of a major company like Sony. In fact it just m

Is it because they will remain an independent subsidiary and continue to be multiplat?                         Sony 3rd Party Stu

All I see is Herm, Lem, Ghostz tears. Cows still causing full breakdowns after all these years   

Just now, Substatic said:

Even if they do exclusives, it will be on PC too. Man PC is gonna win this gen so hard like the last one if the systems keep making "console exclusives" that they only share to PC.

They already said future games won’t be exclusive to PS consoles, doesn’t sound like anything will be exclusive, but who knows. 

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

really? where'd they say that?

Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives?
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community.

Edited by ghostz
19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Lemij meltdown confirmed! 

:hest: He quickly made this thread to cover his butthurt. Hilarious MS has the bootleg Bungie with 343 while Sony acquired the real deal lol. TLHBFR!!!!

He created the thread less than 15 mins after the news broke "bbbbut why isn't anyone talking about this?".... Lol

• Haha 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

He created the thread less than 15 mins after the news broke "bbbbut why isn't anyone talking about this?".... Lol

yeah, it would have made sense if this happened early in the morning or yesterday. i was literally on ign about an hour ago, just browsing articles. i didn't see anything about bungie (the big story was the gwent game).

18 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i didn't even know they bought bungie. is bungie even relevant anymore?

Destiny was a big success but I believe it’s an Activision owned IP. So whatever Bungie does for Sony will have to be a new IP and who knows how successful it’ll be.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yall slow as fuck I guess :shrug:

Beyond the console :aitch:

Agent Ryan and Compadre Hulst accomplishing their mission :trump:

we aren't all refreshing game sites. i get most of my news from here lol.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Destiny was a big success but I believe it’s an Activision owned IP. So whatever Bungie does for Sony will have to be a new IP and who knows how successful it’ll be.

oh, i guess they'll be making a "me too" shooter to compete with call of duty and battlefield.