Gran Turismo 7 overtakes Elden Ring to take pole position | UK Boxed Charts

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It's true.

You haven't EVER played a GT game.  Not GT4 either.  

Not until now with GT7 :hehe: 

Nope.

I love how I proved you are a liar last night.

And you're proving yourself a liar, again, tonight:blessed:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHen I say I have this guy's number, I have his number   Down to a tee.   LOL he's lost every single point he's made tonight.

Look at these butthurt bastards.   Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt     Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.   Too bad he forgot the part whe

too bad there isn't a UK chart that measures people waiting for last year's EA games to become full available on GamePass

Just now, jehurey said:

Except the fact that your wrong, and that several means MORE THAN 2.

Oh my god..............you can't count:lawl::lawl::lawl:

No... because you haven't played any GT game... in MORE than 2 generations.... :lawl: 

I specifically told you the games you haven't played 100% confirmed...

Now I'm waiting on you to prove that you HAVE played one.... which you're.... not :drake: 

this is great, he really is losing his shit at 12:18am CT in the middle of the night.

.........over a 15 year old post of mines that completely rapes him.  I'm even owning him 10 years before I realized that I was going to be owning him.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope.

I love how I proved you are a liar last night.

And you're proving yourself a liar, again, tonight:blessed:

He's STILL not posting that proof he has of him playing GT4....  He wants to keep Jerry-go-rounding all night:rofl: 

Just now, jehurey said:

this is great, he really is losing his shit at 12:18am CT in the middle of the night.

.........over a 15 year old post of mines that completely rapes him.  I'm even owning him 10 years before I realized that I was going to be owning him.:tom:

Post your proof of playing GT4 sweetie....  You threatened me with it... now go ahead and do it.

You haven't played GT4 straight up.  PERIOD.

:geese: 

Just now, Remij said:

No... because you haven't played any GT game... in MORE than 2 generations.... :lawl: 

No, that's is wrong.

I have played Gran Turismo in the PS1, PS2, and PS3 generations.

You are wrong.

And you clearly can't count.

There is no way you can get out of this, without you being wrong and losing the argument.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, that's is wrong.

I have played Gran Turismo in the PS1, PS2, and PS3 generations.

You are wrong.

And you clearly can't count.

There is no way you can get out of this, without you being wrong and losing the argument.

No, you haven't.

Sweetie... you haven't played them PERIOD.

LOL... there's nothing to "get out of".... you're simply caught in your lie....  despite trying to threaten me, that you have proof.

I'm calling you out... and you're cowering :hehe: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you haven't.

Sweetie... you haven't played them PERIOD.

LOL... there's nothing to "get out of".... you're simply caught in your lie....  despite trying to threaten me, that you have proof.

I'm calling you out... and you're cowering :hehe: 

On 2012-03-13 at 12:34 PM, jehurey said:

Let me see, I'll just do simple "this game is..." opinions instead of giving opinions that'll really get peoples' panties in a twist.

-I don't like the N64 Zeldas, LttP is still the best one.

-Tetris is the best pure game of all time.

-I also agree that MoHAA is the best military FPS

-The first island in GTA3 is the best designed part of any GTA game, but Vice City is the better overall game.

-I realized that MGS had absolutely terrible storytelling about halfway thru MGS2 and it basically soured me on the entire series ever since.

-I don't really like SM64 all that much. SMS had the fastest moving Mario in the 3-dimensional games, but it was only interesting for the first few worlds.

-SMW is better than SMB3

-Gran Turismo 1 thru 4 are absolutely boring as shit.

-Physics is truly one of the worst things to have happened in video games, they slow everything down and they're never be 100% believable physics, and puzzles based on physics is a byproduct of lazy developers who can't design anything that's remotely creative or fun.

-I think Max Payne sucks (both 1 and 2). I found the shooting in Mafia 1 to be more enjoyable, AND you had more to do in that game besides shooting.

-I don't get into the Metroid Prime games all that much because the level design can make me nauseous. However I played MP3 just fine, that game had a more horizontal wide-open level design for most levels.

-God of War 1 is the still the best game in that series, GoW2 really got stupid in the later third, and GoW3 just seems like a textbook GoW game with some nice graphical sections.

-To this day, in the first level of MoHAA, when you walk into the first building where two German soldiers are sitting and listening to the radio, you are at the end of a short hallway when they notice you, and they immediately get out of your line of sight. And one of the soldiers wraps his arm around the corner and shoots his rifle blindly at you. Completely scripted and completely awesome and I still don't see anything like that in video games today.

-Resident Evil 4 is still the best game of the modern era (1996 and beyond), from top to bottom.

you just keep on losing:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

you just keep on losing:lawl::lawl::lawl:

LMFAO........ his proof that he played GT1-4..... is that he posted that they were "BORING AS SHIT"

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

@ghostz You see this shit :rofl: :rofls: 

That's not even proof he played them either... :omglol:  He's just complaining about games that other people liked :ovolol: 

THIS THREAD IS DONE :kaz:  :deadest:

Just now, Remij said:

LMFAO........ his proof that he played GT1-4..... is that he posted that they were "BORING AS SHIT"

:lawl: bmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.pngbmgCZxg.png

That's not even proof he played them either... :omglol:  He's just complaining about games that other people liked :ovolol: 

WHen I say I have this guy's number, I have his number:tom:

Down to a tee.

LOL he's lost every single point he's made tonight.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, kaz said:

lol kinda bold and pathetic for jehurey fakiing he ever played gran turismo 

which is why poor lemij claiming I've never played gran turismo is, indeed, pathetic.

and then he acts like me bashing previous gran turismo games as boring is some magical revelation.

I already said it in my post from two days ago in the What are you playing thread:

On 2022-03-09 at 12:43 PM, jehurey said:

Been playing GT7, and the great thing is that my gaming sensibilities are different compared to 20-25 years ago, where I hated those license tests. But now I understand that making the perfect braking/turn/accelerate out of corner can be a really satisfying thing to do if you are able to perfect it, or learn the track good enough to where you absolutely know that turn in your sleep.

he tried to act like he got me to admit to something huge, and tried laughing his way out of here.

it was funny seeing his desperation.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Remij said:

So I fucked up and thought it was 185% of GTS's sales, and not "increase over"... big fucking deal...  You're retarded ass is still wrong about sales being up 158% 

My example

Digital - 115,200

Physical - 114,000

GTS - 200,000

GT7 - 229,200 

DOES THAT STILL SOUND LIKE A 158% increase in overall sales :drake: 

Fucking moron!  So you were SLIGHTLY LESS WRONG in the end :rofl: 

American education system at work here :hest:

• dead 1
9 hours ago, Remij said:

Lmao he has no games so he’s forced to play a game he find boring. :deadest:

he already stopped playing forbidden west, and never returned to returnal. 

He hates all Sony games :kaz:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

He's waiting for his GamePass coop buddy to play with him!! :rofl:

Look at these butthurt bastards.

Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

4 hours ago, Remij said:

He's waiting for his GamePass coop buddy to play with him!! :rofl:

Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.

Too bad he forgot the part where his entire claim fell apart, and lost the entire argument.

I didn't forget that part.

Aw, man.............both of them seem to be working in tandem to look at my profile.

mFQXhOq.gif

• Geese 1
  • dead 1
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Look at these butthurt bastards.

Entering their THIRD DAY of butthurt

Poor lemij ran off after he thought he found an out.

Too bad he forgot the part where his entire claim fell apart, and lost the entire argument.

I didn't forget that part.

Aw, man.............both of them seem to be working in tandem to look at my profile.

mFQXhOq.gif

You hate GT as much as you hate Returnal :D