Anyone know has Aza is doing?

9 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

He is Russian though right? It would be like a gung ho American posting about how great 'merica is. 

No it'd be like an American supporting an invasion of Canada

Eg an absolute moron

3 hours ago, Voidler said:

No it'd be like an American supporting an invasion of Canada

Eg an absolute moron

Lots of virtue signaling / warmongering idiots over here want us to go to war with Russia, over a country 3-5000 miles across the world. Where were these same people the past 8 years? Russia and Ukraine have been at war since 2014.  It's all nothing more than a bunch of virtue signaling.

@Twinblade, @-GD-X this should probably be put into politics since this is devolving into that. 

3 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Lots of virtue signaling / warmongering idiots over here want us to go to war with Russia, over a country 3-5000 miles across the world. Where were these same people the past 8 years? Russia and Ukraine have been at war since 2014.  It's all nothing more than a bunch of virtue signaling.

@Twinblade, @-GD-X this should probably be put into politics since this is devolving into that. 

This is way different dude. Ukraine and Separatists were occasionally shelling each other in the eastern part of the country but things had calmed down and it was mostly peaceful. Russia could have just adhered to their original play (which was still completely illegal) and just recognized the 2 breakaway regions as their own independent republics, fortified the borders with their troops, and then called it a day. But then Putin decided to cross a red line and invade the rest of the country to try and remove its legitimate government, killing numerous civilians and destroying entire towns/cities in the process and using the same tactics and false justification that Hitler himself used when he invaded Poland. Putin is a piece of shit and the whole world needs to hold him accountable for this.

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is way different dude. Ukraine and Separatists were occasionally shelling each other in the eastern part of the country but things had calmed down and it was mostly peaceful. Russia could have just adhered to their original play (which was still completely illegal) and just recognized the 2 breakaway regions as their own independent republics, fortified the borders with their troops, and then called it a day. But then Putin decided to cross a red line and invade the rest of the country to try and remove its legitimate government, killing numerous civilians and destroying entire towns/cities in the process and using the same tactics and false justification that Hitler himself used when he invaded Poland. Putin is a piece of shit and the whole world needs to hold him accountable for this.

I disagree, the reason I disagree is because of how many times I've seen this scenario play out. Back in June Russia said they were doing away with the US Dollars, that when they were done dumping their reserve of it, that they would be requiring gold for the purchase of their oil. Biden's admin then sanctions them. Russia approaches India, and they come to an agreement, India agrees to drop the USD, we once again sanction them. China and Russia begin to snuggle up together, Russia is trying to convince China to drop the USD. 

US again adds more sanctions - finally Russia invades Ukraine. None of our politicians actually give a shit about Ukraine, they care that Putin now wants gold for oil. Much like Ghaddafi did before we overthrew his ass. If anyone thinks this had anything more than to do with oil and the petrodollar, you are sadly mistaken. 

With that being said, I agree Putin is a piece of shit, but, his people....Not the US need to take care of him. We are 31 trillion in debt and climbing. We are on the verge of an economic collapse not seen since 1929, and we have people that want to goto war with Russia, a country with 6000 nukes at its disposal... Not very bright... If people think Kim Jong Un was crazy enough to use nukes, they have no idea what Putin would do. I mean shit, he's already gassed his own people to get a few terrorist. 

• Confused 1

Even tho aza is a creep with terrible taste in music, any sort of "brain washing" should be taken with some consideration of the environment he lives in. There were thousands of Americans who actually thought that JFK Jr was actually alive and aligned with Donald Trump. 

At least Aza has the state media excuse. What is Twinblade's excuse for thinking Donald Trump ended the drone program? Or Cooke blaming Biden for the XL pipeline not currently transporting fuel? 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Even tho aza is a creep with terrible taste in music, any sort of "brain washing" should be taken with some consideration of the environment he lives in. There were thousands of Americans who actually thought that JFK Jr was actually alive and aligned with Donald Trump. 

At least Aza has the state media excuse. What is Twinblade's excuse for thinking Donald Trump ended the drone program? Or Cooke blaming Biden for the XL pipeline not currently transporting fuel? 

TBF, Russian state media infiltrated our airwaves a long time ago:

13 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

12 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

I disagree, the reason I disagree is because of how many times I've seen this scenario play out. Back in June Russia said they were doing away with the US Dollars, that when they were done dumping their reserve of it, that they would be requiring gold for the purchase of their oil. Biden's admin then sanctions them. Russia approaches India, and they come to an agreement, India agrees to drop the USD, we once again sanction them. China and Russia begin to snuggle up together, Russia is trying to convince China to drop the USD. 

US again adds more sanctions - finally Russia invades Ukraine. None of our politicians actually give a shit about Ukraine, they care that Putin now wants gold for oil. Much like Ghaddafi did before we overthrew his ass. If anyone thinks this had anything more than to do with oil and the petrodollar, you are sadly mistaken. 

With that being said, I agree Putin is a piece of shit, but, his people....Not the US need to take care of him. We are 31 trillion in debt and climbing. We are on the verge of an economic collapse not seen since 1929, and we have people that want to goto war with Russia, a country with 6000 nukes at its disposal... Not very bright... If people think Kim Jong Un was crazy enough to use nukes, they have no idea what Putin would do. I mean shit, he's already gassed his own people to get a few terrorist. 

they haven't been at war. you make no sense at all. lol. 

16 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

They've been at war since 2014. Since Crimea. Google is your friend HH. 

they haven't been at "war". Yemen is at war since then, but not ukraine and russia. 

Apparently Zelensky cancelled a speech he was supposed to give because he had to be somewhere else, and they called "unforseen circumstances"

Some people are insinuating that they may be making some progress with talks with Russia.

We'll see how that goes.

I don't know if Putin genuinely thinks he can put the cat back in the bag.  Maybe he's asking for SOME PIECE OF LAND to be given to him in order to make himself feel like he "won" something.

And maybe Zelensky is pragmatically weighing the pros and cons of such a thing.

Because, if Putin does have a hurt ego, and he has nothing to gain anymore, he could simply tell his troops "fine, fuck it, just bomb Kyiv to the ground if I'm not going to get anything."

So even though we like to view this as a black and white issue of good vs evil, you do have to be pragmatic and realize that if you could do something that ends this war, and gets Putin's troops out, and Ukrainian people stop dying, while still ensuring that Putin doesn't control Ukraine or their people.....then maybe that's worth considering.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Apparently Zelensky cancelled a speech he was supposed to give because he had to be somewhere else, and they called "unforseen circumstances"

Some people are insinuating that they may be making some progress with talks with Russia.

We'll see how that goes.

I don't know if Putin genuinely thinks he can put the cat back in the bag.  Maybe he's asking for SOME PIECE OF LAND to be given to him in order to make himself feel like he "won" something.

And maybe Zelensky is pragmatically weighing the pros and cons of such a thing.

Because, if Putin does have a hurt ego, and he has nothing to gain anymore, he could simply tell his troops "fine, fuck it, just bomb Kyiv to the ground if I'm not going to get anything."

So even though we like to view this as a black and white issue of good vs evil, you do have to be pragmatic and realize that if you could do something that ends this war, and gets Putin's troops out, and Ukrainian people stop dying, while still ensuring that Putin doesn't control Ukraine or their people.....then maybe that's worth considering.

Putin needs some kind of 'victory', or else he won't back down. Marco Rubio actually had a pretty plausible sounding tweet the other day, he basically said that Putin wants control of the major cities in the south like Mariupol and Odessa before he would be willing to negotiate. That actually makes sense, because there're a lot of ethnic Russians and Russian speakers in those areas like in the separatist regions. And having control of the rest of the coast would cripple Ukraine's economy as they would no longer be able to export their grain using the Black Sea.

But that theory is getting less plausible with each passing day, especially since Russia has made no effort to stage an amphibious landing at Odessa. And if they do its going to be an absolute bloodbath for the Russians as apparently its really well fortified & defended, as they've already taken too many losses.