Chris Rock makes fun of Jada Pinkett's hair, and Will Smith walks up and slap him at the Oscar stage,

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao cucke is such a sad cunt. 

Lmao. I have work to do. Calling me a racist for what reason? What did I say was racist? That Will Smith is treated differently than a white guy? Obviously if a white actor went up on stage and punched Chris Rock he would be called a racist and condemned by Hollywood. That's racist right there. Don't play this bitch ass racist card shit with me you sweaty cunt

Edited by Cooke
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO the biggest cuck there is in show biz     Chris just took it and laughed and kept making jokes  

I guess Will and Jada's relationship is open to everything except jokes

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lmao. I have work to do. Calling me a racist for what reason? What did I say was racist? That Will Smith is treated differently than a white guy? Obviously if a white actor went up on stage and punched Chris Rock he would be called a racist and condemned by Hollywood. That's racist right there. Don't play this bitch ass racist card shit with me you sweaty cunt

That shit goes both ways tho white people are watching this going see what happens when Oscars get too black.