Chris Rock makes fun of Jada Pinkett's hair, and Will Smith walks up and slap him at the Oscar stage,

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol "I'm not a racist, I just don't believe in equity and want to preserve western culture." Cucke is such a piece of shit. 

Equity is for idiots. Equality is right. Stop with your kindergarten bullshit utopia shit Remy. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO the biggest cuck there is in show biz     Chris just took it and laughed and kept making jokes  

I guess Will and Jada's relationship is open to everything except jokes

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

He brought it up. Ask Remy 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

If Chris Pratt went up there and hit Chris Rock I wonder if there would be charges :wonder: 

Don't throw stones and then tuck tail and run. :cmpunk1:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Thay what you call him your "wife?". :fag: Remember you don't live in people's imagination and people shouldn't live in yours :umad:

Yes. He is my wife.  He identifies as a woman. So I call him my wife. Even though he has a big hairy cock and a fine manly ass and has a deep voice and a beard. How dare you. 

Edited by Cooke
Just now, Cooke said:

Yes. He is my wife.  He identifies as a woman. So I call him my wife. Even though he's for a big hairy cock and a fine manly ass and has a deep voice and a beard. How dare you. 

You go girl :fag:

Just now, -GD-X said:

if jada was really that sensitive about her hair, she could rock a wig. most celebs do. chris rock did absolutely nothing wrong. will smith needs mental help.

I don't think she has enough of a sense of humor to laugh about it, however I don't think this was solely about the joke. Smith hasn't been the same dude once the whole Jada affair thing broke tbh. 

• Like 1
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't think she has enough of a sense of humor to laugh about it, however I don't think this was solely about the joke. Smith hasn't been the same dude once the whole Jada affair thing broke tbh. 

whatever the reason, will needs mental help. and rock was tame compared to this:

gervais the god :bow:

• aitch 1