Chris Rock makes fun of Jada Pinkett's hair, and Will Smith walks up and slap him at the Oscar stage,

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO the biggest cuck there is in show biz     Chris just took it and laughed and kept making jokes  

I guess Will and Jada's relationship is open to everything except jokes

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, the second remark is when a loser on this forum tried to say that jada pinkett deserves to get hit.

I am desceribing that a loser a forum that is literally talking about punching women, complete strangers that they don't know nothing about...........is lower than Will Smith.

How you take that as me saying Will Smith is more successful?

You really are playing dumb, are you not?

Like as if that changes anything?  

You're literally saying nothing......

If you're trying to say Will Smith should have been the bigger man... then yea... he should have.. and treated this lame joke exactly like what it was.  Absolutely not even worth responding to.

And Will Smith.. and Jada Smith... aren't special.

• dead 1

look at all the people just progressively getting angrier and angrier over jada pinkett

its the very people you would guess:reg:

2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

I unno my dude, you sitting here talking about cocks in asses. You brought that up my dude. 

you're the one who brought up being a cuck too..........hmmmmmmm, so by your logic.....

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Going through the topic it doesn't surprise me that Jederpey defends the turbo cuck Will Smith, solidarity amongst brothers is beautiful isn't it :willcucked:

:will:

LOL this guy also has cuck on his mind.

hey man..........he has a name, he's your brother-in-law.:lawl:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Like as if that changes anything?  

yeah it does........it means that you are pretending a dumbass and try and put words in my mouth that I never said.

and I caught you doing it, because you don't have any argument, hence why you resorted to it.

i love how you're now trying to ask more questions in the hopes that you can can STEER the conversation into that.

yeah, that's not going to work.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

look at all the people just progressively getting angrier and angrier over jada pinkett

its the very people you would guess:reg:

you're the one who brought up being a cuck too..........hmmmmmmm, so by your logic.....

LOL this guy also has cuck on his mind.

hey man..........he has a name, he's your brother-in-law.:lawl:

yeah it does........it means that you are pretending a dumbass and try and put words in my mouth that I never said.

and I caught you doing it, because you don't have any argument, hence why you resorted to it.

i love how you're now trying to ask more questions in the hopes that you can can STEER the conversation into that.

yeah, that's not going to work.:drake:

Imma need you to stop with your jerragraphs my dude. Will is a proven cuck. Jada cucked his ass in front of millions. This is the pic of a cuck dude.

71f292da-4f14-4eb3-a3dc-72a06da0625a.jpg

• Haha 1
  • dead 2
Just now, Sublyminal said:

Imma need you to stop with your jerragraphs my dude. Will is a proven cuck. Jada cucked his ass in front of millions. This is the pic of a cuck dude.

71f292da-4f14-4eb3-a3dc-72a06da0625a.jpg

:deader:

Just now, Remij said:

R2OcuAH.png 

:drake: thats what I do to you every night:blessed:

awesome, i'm gonna be using that plenty.

no, you're not gonna get me to stop any of that.

nice of you to plead like a cuck, tho.

thanks for admitting that you don't have an argument to what I have said, and you couldn't find any flaw in what I said.

thanks for you bowing over, er I mean bowing out.

Just now, jehurey said:

:drake: thats what I do to you every night:blessed:

awesome, i'm gonna be using that plenty.

no, you're not gonna get me to stop any of that.

nice of you to plead like a cuck, tho.

thanks for admitting that you don't have an argument to what I have said, and you couldn't find any flaw in what I said.

thanks for you bowing over, er I mean bowing out.

Plead? lol Your jerragraphs are annoying but not annoying enough for me to plead with you to make them stop. I'm trying to help you save face boo boo.

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Plead? lol Your jerragraphs are annoying but not annoying enough for me to plead with you to make them stop.

you just desceribed the dictionary term of an unwilling cuck:lawl:

i believe you've said this exact sentence to somebody within your household before.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

R2OcuAH.png

i love how he's now brought me the meme that represents him getting bitxchslapped.

i literally said "i didn't know you were chris rock"

and then he presents me with this:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

i love how he's now brought me the meme that represents him getting bitxchslapped.

R2OcuAH.png

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

you just desceribed the dictionary term of an unwilling cuck:lawl:

i believe you've said this exact sentence to somebody within your household before.

I just described you? After all if you look up cuckold in the dictionary it has your picture by it. 

I just described you? After all if you look up cuckold in the dictionary it has your picture by it. 

no, you literally said "I" in your post.

:drake:too late to edit that part out.