Chris Rock makes fun of Jada Pinkett's hair, and Will Smith walks up and slap him at the Oscar stage,

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO the biggest cuck there is in show biz     Chris just took it and laughed and kept making jokes  

I guess Will and Jada's relationship is open to everything except jokes

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LMFAO the biggest cuck there is in show biz :rofl: 

Chris just took it and laughed and kept making jokes :rofls: 

He needs to smack the shit outta Jada, that cunt makes him look stupid every other day. 

Just now, Sublyminal said:

Will going to not only get the shit sued outta himself, he's going to jail over a joke. 

if chris rock does that, then he looks like a bitch-ass and loses his black cred.

i mean, there's no excuse for anybody to resort to violence, ever.

but these lame-ass jokes that Chris Rock and especially Ricky Gervais do, at the expense of movie stars that just sit there, thats just low-class and they come off as hacks playing to the lowest denominator.

• NPC 1
5 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Will going to not only get the shit sued outta himself, he's going to jail over a joke. 

None of that will happen 

It's funny Will laughed and then looked at Jada's expression and decided to punch Chris rock because she wasn't also able to laugh at herself.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Cooke said:

None of that will happen 

Chris Rock doesn't have to press charges for it to happen. Shit happened for millions to see, some DA is going to rape the shit outta Will and Chris Rock is going to take millions off that mfer. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

if chris rock does that, then he looks like a bitch-ass and loses his black cred.

but these lame-ass jokes that Chris Rock and especially Ricky Gervais do, at the expense of movie stars that just sit there, thats just low-class and they come off as hacks playing to the lowest denominator.

Chris doesn't have to press charges, the state can do that. Millions of people saw that garbage bullshit Will pulled. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They're only lame ass jokes... if you treat them as such.

Will's wife had her feelings hurt, and Will being the cuck that he is, thought he had to do something... which ended up making him look even more pathetic :hest: 

• dead 1
Just now, Remij said:

They're only lame ass jokes... if you treat them as such.

No, they're lame-ass jokes.

He made fun of somebody who has Alopecia, a medical condition.

Like I said, there's no excuse for violence.......but if Chris Rock and Rickey Gervais are stooping this low, other people will stoop very low as well.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Like I said, there's no excuse for violence.......but if Chris Rock and Rickey Gervais are stooping this low, other people will stoop very low as well.

Bitch should have never told the world about it on Red Table Talk. As long as it was getting her shitty show views, she was fine with it. 

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Bitch should have never told the world about it on Red Table Talk

No. That's not a remotely acceptable excuse.

Why.............why are you getting angry as Jada Pinkett.

She didn't cheat on you, dude. Take it easy.

Just now, Sublyminal said:

Bitch should have never told the world about it on Red Table Talk. As long as it was getting her shitty show views, she was fine with it. 

A friend just said that Jada has some hair loss issues do to some health thing, so it might have been about the shaved head joke. Which is why Rock himself talked about the GI Jane joke. Still, Smith is obviously not well. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh fucking no...  People make fun of bald guys every day :tear2: 

Will and Jada didn't take it like a lame joke... her fefe's got hurt.. and Will wasn't going to just sit there and take it... because he knows the entire world already knows he's a massive cuck :awww:

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No. That's not a remotely acceptable excuse.

Why.............why are you getting angry as Jada Pinkett.

She didn't cheat on you, dude. Take it easy.

Because you don't do the shit Will just did. Cuck should be knocking Jada's teeth out for admitting she let another dude blow her back out. Will just sat there like a pussy, but wants to jump up and do something to someone half his size. And even then weak handed ass couldn't knock Chris down.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Oh fucking no...  People make fun of bald guys every day :tear2: 

Will and Jada didn't take it like a lame joke... her fefe's got hurt.. and Will wasn't going to just sit there and take it... because he knows the entire world already knows he's a massive cuck :awww:

you're not saying anything that qualifies as an excuse.

I don't care about the status of will smith and jada pinkett's relationship, even though you clearly seem to.

i would've preferred that will smith embarass Chris Rock live on stage a different way. because even thought Chris Rock doesn't deserve any form of violence, him getting embarassed live on stage is something they definitely do deserve.

chris rock was getting madder and madder, and by the time he was walking off stage, he was shaking his head and muttering to himself angrily.